lostmyhead

; short one-shot ! ! requested from TUMBLR !

The air crackled with tension as Y/N stood frozen in the doorway, his heart pounding in his chest. His mind struggled to process the scene unfolding before him – Jenna, his beloved Jenna, wrapped in the arms of Percy Hynes White, their lips locked in an intimate embrace. It felt like the ground had dropped out from beneath him, leaving him suspended in a swirling vortex of shock and betrayal.

"You-I-... I can't believe you," Y/N's voice cracked, the words barely audible as they escaped his lips. His gaze flickered between Jenna and Percy, his eyes burning with a mix of disbelief and hurt.

Jenna's eyes widened in panic as she pulled away from Percy, her cheeks flushed with guilt. "Y/N, please, let me explain," she pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion as she reached out a trembling hand.

But Y/N couldn't bear to look at her. The pain radiating from his chest was suffocating, threatening to consume him whole. Without a word, he turned on his heel and stumbled out of the room, his mind a whirlwind of confusion and despair.

Outside, the world felt surreal as Y/N wandered aimlessly through the bustling streets. His thoughts were a jumbled mess, a chaotic symphony of anger, sadness, and betrayal. How could Jenna do this to him? How could she throw away everything they had built together for some fleeting moment of passion with another man?

With each passing moment, the weight of Jenna's betrayal bore down on Y/N like a leaden cloak, dragging him further into the depths of despair. The images of her and Percy together burned behind his eyelids, haunting him with every step.

Eventually, he found himself standing in front of their apartment building, the place that had once been a sanctuary for their love. But now it felt like a prison, trapping him in a web of lies and deceit.

With a heavy heart, Y/N made his way up to their floor, each step feeling like a journey into the abyss. He paused outside their door, his hand hovering over the handle as he struggled to find the strength to face Jenna again.

Inside, the apartment was silent, the air heavy with tension. Jenna was sitting on the couch, her face pale and tear-streaked. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading for forgiveness. "Y/N, please, let me explain," she repeated, her voice trembling with emotion.

But Y/N couldn't bear to hear her excuses. He shook his head, his chest tight with pain. "I don't want to hear it, Jenna. I trusted you, and you threw it all away."

Without waiting for a response, he turned away from her, his heart breaking with every step. He grabbed a few belongings and headed for the door, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

"Y/N, please don't go," Jenna begged, her voice choked with tears. "I love you. I made a mistake, but I swear I'll do anything to make it right."

But Y/N couldn't bring himself to respond. He couldn't bear to look at her, couldn't bear to hear her lies. Without a word, he walked out the door, leaving behind the woman he had thought was the love of his life.

As he stepped out into the cold night air, Y/N felt a sense of emptiness wash over him. His heart was shattered, his trust broken beyond repair. And as he walked away from the apartment, he knew that he would never be able to forget the pain of Jenna's betrayal.