꧁シ︎☠︎︎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-4☠︎︎シ︎꧂

𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Later that night, Taehyung's maid, Miss Lee, fixes him up for the engagement party.Taehyung is wearing a nice sundress that shows off his slender legs and clings to his body.

His heart is hammering against his chest, and he is terrified. He has met his soon-to-be husband earlier that day, and he has done nothing but intimidate the brunette.  Now, Taehyung will have to go the whole night by his side and pretend that he is excited about marrying this monster when he is anything but.

Taehyng walks into the corridor that leads out to the party area. He is to wait for Jungkook there. Brunette turns to look into the mirror that hangs delicately on the wall.

His hair is curled into large rings that fall gently down his back, and the way his makeup is done makes him look innocent. But if you look into his eyes, you can see the blatant fear that resides there.

“Hello.”

Taehyung jumps and squeals in shock. Jungkook is standing right behind him with an an unreadable expression on his face. He squirmed under his glare, unable to move.

His dark wick eyes roam shamelessly up and down the brunette’s body, lingering on his most intimate parts–his cleavage.  Taehyung can’t help but look away, a heavy blush crawling its way up his neck.

He seems to enjoy the brunette’s unease. He walks closer to him and pulls the hem of his dress so that he is forced to be flushed against him. 

A small noise escapes Taehyung's lips, and he tries to pull away, but he has a firm grip on my dress. His hands roam around Taehyung's body, and he holds him against himself. Even in his small heels, Taehyung still comes right below his chin. Jungkook leans close to his ear,
and Taehyung can feel his smile as he speaks.

“I can’t wait to bury myself in between your sweet little thighs.”

Brunette gasps, and the ravenette finally lets go of Taehyung as he stumbles back, blushing furiously.