꧁シ︎☠︎︎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-7☠︎︎シ︎꧂

𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎

One week later,

Taehyung woke to the sound of the shower running. There is sunlight streaming in through the window, and the warmth is hitting his face. He rolls over in the large bed and slowly opens his eyes, beginning to stretch. The blanket falls revealing his naked form. He wince, a little sore from the night. Jungkook has woken him up three times throughout the night to have sex, each time pleasurable for both of them.  But Taehyung's body has yet to accommodate itself to him.

The door to the bathroom suddenly opens, and Jungkook walks out in a pair of boxer shorts and no shirt on. He is rubbing a towel through his thick dark locks. It is crazy to Taehyung how his husband can look so normal doing something so simple. Taehyung can’t help but admire his husband's physique. His whole right arm is covered in tattoos. There are also some on his knuckle  but it isn’t completely covered. It looks really good on him.

As soon as he emerges, his eyes make a beeline for the bed, finding Taehyung.  Jungkook drops the towel on the floor and runs his fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

“Good morning,” Taehyung whispers.

Taehyung can feel the heat climbing up his neck as he remembers those same hands on his body.

Jungkook doesn’t speak as he steps closer and closer to the bed. The brunette subconsciously pulls the blanket over his naked body.

Jungkook's eyes follow the movement, and he visibly darkens. He makes his way slowly over to the bed and crawls up the sheets to the brunette. Jungkook is hovering right in front of Taehyung, his body still warm from the shower. He reaches a hand behind the brunette's head and threads his fingers through his unruly hair, pulling his wife in, and roughly begins to kiss him. Taehyung mind is spinning, and he feels out of breath by the time Jungkook pulls away.