⋆༺ XXVII ༻⋆

————————

Surfin' (Lee Know, Changbin, Felix)
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

02:03 ━━━━─── 03:12

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

————————

Hyunjin's mind buzzed with a cacophony of thoughts, each one clamoring for attention as he sat beside Felix on the couch. Despite the relief that washed over him knowing that justice had been served, there lingered a persistent question, a question that tugged at the corners of his consciousness like a relentless tide.

As Felix spoke, recounting the trials and tribulations of the courtroom, Hyunjin found himself drifting, his focus slipping away as he grappled with the turmoil brewing within him. He listened intently, nodding along at all the appropriate moments, but his mind was elsewhere, lost in a labyrinth of doubt and desire.

"Hyunjin, everything okay?" Felix's voice pierced through the fog of Hyunjin's thoughts, drawing him back to the present with a jolt. He blinked, his gaze meeting Felix's with a mixture of guilt and longing, unsure of how to navigate the tumultuous sea of emotions that churned within him.

Unable to articulate the swirling maelstrom of feelings that threatened to consume him, Hyunjin leaned in, his movements guided by an impulse he couldn't quite comprehend. His heart raced in his chest as he closed the distance between them, his lips trembling with anticipation as they hovered just inches from Felix's.

Felix's breath caught in his throat as he watched Hyunjin draw closer, his mind reeling with a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. Part of him wanted to pull away, to put an end to the reckless abandon that threatened to unravel the fragile balance they had forged. But another part, a deeper, more primal part, yearned to surrender to the intoxicating allure of Hyunjin's touch. Before he could make sense of his own tumultuous thoughts, Hyunjin closed the remaining gap, his lips meeting Felix's in a tender, desperate kiss. It was a collision of worlds, a convergence of past and present, as they surrendered to the overwhelming tide of passion that surged between them.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still as they lingered in the embrace, their bodies pressed together in a silent symphony of longing and desire. It was a paradox, Felix realized, to find solace in the arms of another while grappling with the weight of their own insecurities and doubts.

When they finally pulled apart, the air crackled with tension, their gazes locked in a silent exchange that spoke volumes. It was a moment fraught with uncertainty, a precipice upon which their fragile bond teetered precariously. They both remained silent for a few moments, their eyes reflecting each other's thoughts and feelings for this intense moment of their lives. Then, without a word, Felix leaned back in and once more pressed his lips onto Hyunjin's, their kiss full of an even deeper passion as they once again got wrapped up in their desire.

Hyunjin's lips were hungry, desperate, as if he couldn't get enough of Felix. Their tongues tangled together in a fierce battle for dominance, teeth nipping at each other's lower lip. The kiss grew more intense, fueled by the raw desire that consumed them both.

Felix felt himself being pulled deeper into Hyunjin's embrace, his hands gripping the back of Hyunjin's head as he surrendered to the intoxicating allure of their passion. The world around them faded away, replaced by the intoxicating heat of their bodies pressed together. But amidst the overwhelming sensations, a flicker of hesitation danced in Felix's eyes. He pulled back slightly, his breath ragged as he tried to regain some semblance of control over his racing thoughts.