51

◎Three-in-one◎

Shen Zhiyi, who was far away in Nanfeng County, didn't know about this. At this moment, she had already received the admission notice from Capital Medical University. She was preparing to pack her things and go back to Qing City to see Zhang Zhonglian and Qin Man first, to reassure the two old people, and then calculate the time to buy a ticket to the capital.

Now the policy of going to the countryside has been relaxed a lot, and many educated youth who failed to get into college also want to return to the city. Shen Zhiyi, who was admitted to college and had a legitimate reason to return to the city, naturally would not encounter any obstacles. With Lin Aijun, the introduction letter from the brigade, wouldn't it be easy to get it? The villagers of Qianjin Village were all happy for Shen Zhiyi. In their eyes, Shen Zhiyi was a great benefactor who changed the fate of their village. If the environment did not allow it, the villagers would have burned incense and prayed to the gods and Buddhas to wish Shen Zhiyi good luck in everything and a bright future.

Shen Zhiyi originally wanted to travel light. The train environment these days is really known to everyone who has ridden it. Not only is the speed slow, but the facilities are also not very good. Now it is the time when the autumn heat is at its peak. The smell on the train... Shen Zhiyi really feels that his nose is suffering.

In this case, Shen Zhiyi just wanted to bring less luggage, at least he could be more comfortable, without having to carry such heavy things, and just carry a bag on the train.

After receiving the 1,600 yuan bonus, Shen Zhiyi's savings have exceeded five digits, and he has become a 10,000 yuan household. This was a household with a ten thousand yuan fortune before the reform and opening up. This amount of money could buy two or three courtyard houses in the capital. She was a real rich woman.

Not to mention, Shen Zhiyi really planned to buy a courtyard house. You know, in a few decades, the price of a courtyard house in the capital will be sky-high. A few tens of millions will be considered a small amount, and it will easily reach hundreds of millions. Spending a few thousand yuan now, it will appreciate to hundreds of millions in the future. Even if Shen Zhiyi is not a finance major, she knows that the rate of return on this investment is simply eye-popping.

In her previous life, Shen Zhiyi's annual salary could not even afford a toilet in the capital. Now she has a huge sum of money and is heading straight for a courtyard house in the capital. Shen Zhiyi would laugh out loud in her dreams.

Knowing that Shen Zhiyi was leaving, not only the villagers of Qianjin Village, but also other patients in Nanfeng County who had been treated by Shen Zhiyi came with large and small bags, saying that they would ask Shen Zhiyi to accept their gifts. Shen Zhiyi was touched and helpless, "Fellow villagers, you have given me so many things, I can't carry them all by myself."

"Aren't there other educated youth from Qingshi? Let them help and carry the luggage together." The villagers made clear arrangements for Liang Guangzhi and others, "Each person should carry two large bags, that's enough."

It's not that Liang Guangzhi and others didn't want to help Shen Zhiyi carry the luggage, but they had a lot of luggage of their own and couldn't spare any effort to help Shen Zhiyi carry the luggage. As a result, they stammered and finished talking about their difficulties. The villagers looked at them with sharp eyes, and their eyes clearly showed a few words, "What's the use of you? Waste!"

Lin Aijun looked at the things in the room and was worried about Shen Zhiyi. Finally, he said to Shen Zhiyi: "How about this, I will take a few young people in the village to the train station with you to help you load the things on the train. You first send a message to your family and ask them to send a few more people to the train station in Qingshi to pick you up. Isn't that okay?"