57

◎Two-in-one◎

Shen Zhiyi knew that Zhang Yunqing was actually the most ruthless person in the family. In Zhang Yunqing's heart, everyone was placed in a corresponding position. According to their position in Zhang Yunqing's heart, Zhang Yunqing would give different treatments. For example, Shen Zhiyi, who was classified as a relative by Zhang Yunqing, worked hard to stand up for Shen Zhiyi even if he had nothing and was in a difficult time. He considered everything for Shen Zhiyi. Even his biological father could not be so considerate.

Correspondingly, the Shen family and Zhang Yunbo's family, who were classified as troublesome people by him and needed to be dealt with, really prayed in their dreams that Zhang Yunqing would be busy and not let him think of them. Otherwise, Zhang Yunqing's methods are not like Shen Zhiyi's soft knife cutting flesh. Once he strikes, he must make the other party hurt to the bone, and dare not have any delusions in the rest of his life.

Now the Shen family is not doing well. Shen Zhiyi's school is clearly standing there, and the two elders are also in the capital. People can really do anything when they are forced into a corner. It is not impossible for Zhang Hanmei and others to go to the capital to find Shen Zhiyi and the two elders to make trouble. Zhang Yunqing's business is still in its infancy. He can't stay with his family all the time. His sense of crisis is unprecedentedly strong.

He has been traveling around these days, especially when he was competing with others for business in Guangdong Province. He has seen a lot of dirty tricks. Ordinary people say they want to eliminate competitors when they are drunk, but there are people who use physical methods to expand their business. Zhang Yunqing also opened his eyes and subconsciously put himself in the shoes of others. When he thought about the unstable factors at home, Zhang Yunqing's heart became even more cruel.

When Shen Zhiyi was still thinking about how to do something more for Shen Zhixing, Zhang Yunqing had already taken action with great force. First, Shen Zhixing's wife lost her job. It was the revenge of Shen Zhiqiu's ex-in-laws. Zhang Yunqing simply added fuel to the fire and pretended to support Shen Zhixing. Shen Zhixing was immediately shaken. He has a wealthy uncle, so how could he be interested in your salary?

Zhang Hanmei was mysteriously confident, thinking that the two elders regretted it and wanted to reunite with their family as they got older. Zhang Yunqing was trying to make peace with her based on the two elders' intentions, and she became even more angry, "I said that my parents were confused before. I am their biological daughter, and Zhixing is their biological grandson. But they didn't recognize us, and instead treated Zhiyi, that dead girl, as a treasure. Do you regret it now?"

Zhang Yunqing sometimes wondered why the IQ gap between Zhang Hanmei and him, who were born to the same parents, was so big? The person who said such stupid things turned out to be his biological sister. Genetics is really a magical thing.

It is estimated that Zhang Hanmei's brain is all on Zhang Yunbo. That bastard threw away his conscience, but his brain is still at the passing line. Of course, the cleverness was misled by cleverness, and now he has been imprisoned. From this point of view, Zhang Hanmei is a little bit stupider but she is better than Zhang Yunbo. At least she didn't go to eat the free meal.

Zhang Yunqing really didn't want to see Zhang Hanmei's stupid look. She was sarcastic and mean. She was arrogant when she was in power. He waved his hand irritably and said, "You think too much. Dad and Mom are living a good life now. They don't regret breaking off relations with you ungrateful people. As for you, now that the reform and opening up has started, you have no job and you have to find other ways out. There are so many self-employed people now. You can go outside and find a stall to observe and see how much money a self-employed family who is looked down upon can make."