1

So my name is Cheyenne and I’m seventeen years old but I’ll be turning eighteen in a week. I need to find a place to stay because everyone in my family is dead my mom, dad, brother, aunt, and grandma. So I went and looked in the newspaper to find a place for rent. Cheyenne did find the perfect place. It is a huge house with an extra bedroom. It was on a nice street. The address was 72490, Dawn Street. Cheyenne left the coffee shop to go find the house and to go talk with them to see if she can rent the room. When she was driving her nice pickup truck down the road to the house people were staring at her as she passed by. Confident with the newspaper in the passenger seat. She pulled up into the driveway and then two girls came out of the house when she parked the truck. “Hi there so you here for the spare room right?” Alex said

“Yes I am.” Cheyenne said as they shook hands.” I’m Cheyenne and who are you two?”

“Oh nice to meet you Cheyenne I’m Alex and this is Allie and there are three boys living here too if you don’t mind that?” Alex said

“No I’m fine with it. So how about we go look at the room and then if I have any questions I’ll ask okay.” Cheyenne said

“Nice truck we have a car and now if people need to go different places we can only if you stay if that’s okay?” Allie said

“Sure I don’t care. “Cheyenne said.” As long as I drive my truck.”

“Well there’s Nathan, Justin, and Max living here. And I’m dating Justin. “Alex said

“Cool. Are you dating anyone Allie?” Cheyenne said

“No but Max is super-hot!”Allie said

“So I do have one question for you. Who does the cleaning and cooking because I’ll do it? ”Cheyenne said

“Great!” Alex said. ”and no one.” They headed into the house and went straight past the kitchen on the right and across from it on the left the living room. Then they went up the stairs and down a hall where there were eight rooms. Two bathrooms and six bedrooms.

 “Down stairs and through the kitchen is the laundry room.” Allie said. They headed down into the kitchen and Allie and Alex made some snacks and drinks while Cheyenne headed into the living room. It was a nice room with a big TV and all sorts of game consoles and games. When Cheyenne turned and looked at the couch there was a boy laying there asleep. He was naked and only wearing boxers nothing else.

“Hey Allie come in here please. “Cheyenne said. Allie came into the room and then seen what Cheyenne was looking at.

“Hey Alex please bring a cold glass of water.” Allie said. Alex brought her the water and Allie took it and poured it on Max. He jerked awake and looked at them then he seen Cheyenne who was red in the face. He got up and went to his room to get dressed.

“So how much is the room? “Cheyenne said

“100 dollars a month. “Max said as he entered the kitchen

“Wait you will ruin it you have to wait before you put the noodles in. Here let me do it.” Cheyenne said. She moved over to the pot at made the food for them.

“I say she’s in if she can cook like this hey Cheyenne will you go wake Nathan and Justin up the first two doors you see on the right.” Max said. Cheyenne got up went upstairs and knocked on the door to either Nathan or Justin.

“What do you want Alex go away now!” Nathan said. Cheyenne then knocked again. And she heard him right on the other side of the door. ”I said go away Alex now.”

“Fine but it is not Alex and tell Justin if you two don’t hurry up you’ll miss out on spaghetti.” Cheyenne said as she headed down the hall and went into the kitchen she opened the fridge and seen it was empty. There was no food there was nothing in the fridge besides some beer bottles. Cheyenne grabbed one can and opened it and stared drinking it because she was so stressed. She drank it before anyone entered the kitchen and took some of her stress pills. She went out into the living room to find Nathan and Justin coming down the stairs and she went and grabbed her purse and keys and headed out the door.

“Wait Cheyenne where are you going.” Allie said

“To the bar want to come.” Cheyenne said

“Sure holds on I’m getting our coats and letting Alex know she has to babysit the boys.” Allie said while laughing and she entered.” Hey I’m heading out with Cheyenne so Alex watch the guys will you.” and she grabbed the coats and headed to the truck and got in. A couple of hours passed by and then Cheyenne had to go hustle Allie out of the.

cliffy!!!!!!