hustle Allie out of the bar though Cheyenne was not drunk she still drove home save.  When they entered the house it was destroyed there was stuff everywhere.

“Look at this mess well I will not be cleaning this up.” Allie said as she went up the stairs and to her room. Cheyenne stared cleaning and fell asleep on the couch with only one pile left to clean up. Allie, Max, Justin, Nathan, Alex all came down talking then they see her sleeping on the couch.

“Um maybe we should be quiet and not wake her up. Since she did clean up your guy’s mess geez can’t any of you be responsible. And today she is going shopping and doing some cleaning and some laundry plus she has to cook to.” Allie said as when max pushed Alex there was a thud and Cheyenne moved and they froze.

“You know you can’t stay still for ever so just move now that I’m awake.” Cheyenne said as she got up and passed them in the hallway and went up to get her clothes out of her room and headed into the bathroom and took a shower. She headed down the stairs in shorty shorts that were light blue with some dark blue hues in them. For her shirt it was a shorty shirt it came up inch above her short line her shirt was the color of the clouds. And high heels they were black. Cheyenne went into the kitchen to cook them all breakfast. When she heard someone behind her she didn’t take her attention away from the stove. When she finally was done with the food she let everyone else get their food. Cheyenne didn’t eat anything when she was doing the dishes they all heard a knock on the door. When Allie went opened the door a little screamed mommy, mommy and ran past Allie and into the kitchen and hugged Cheyenne from the back side. Everyone went to the kitchen and seen that Cheyenne stopped what she was doing and turned and hugged the little girl back.

“Hey there cutie so where is your mom and dad at.” Cheyenne said

“They said I had to stay with you because they needed a break. So auntie what are we doing today.” Eve squealed at her aunt. Cheyenne then noticed that everyone was staring at them.

“Ummmmm.” Cheyenne said.” Go ask the boys if you can stay here with them and Allie okay.” Eve went and asked them and they nodded that she could. Cheyenne and Alex left to go get food from the store. When they got back

“Auntie the boys won’t let me play the game with them!!!!” Eve screamed at Cheyenne historically almost in tears.

“Well if they won’t let you play they won’t get lunch how about even though I think they’re scared that you’ll beat them.” Cheyenne said with a smile and eyeing the boys and they looked like they might die without food.

“Sorry but I don’t think she knows how to play this game?” Max said

“Sorry but you’re wrong my auntie taught me how to play every game available and I win at them you big jerks I wish I had someone my age to play with auntie bring someone for me to play with!!!!!!” Eve said. The boys look every confused that a girl would be good at videogames

“Sorry honey but I don’t know any boys or girls you’re age around here for you to play with.” Cheyenne said

“Wait Cheyenne you play videogames and so does you’re niece.” Justin said almost jumping up and down,” will you play with us.”

“Only if you guys find her play friend and she get to play to.” Cheyenne said