When Cheyenne went into her room she seen Sam and Eve cuddling together and not doing anything bad. Cheyenne went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and seen three buries. She went back down stairs to were Nathan was and went to the other side of the couch and fell back to sleep. Nathan got cold and pulled her up to him and he wrapped his arms and leg around her. Everyone came down stairs and Cheyenne woke up but Nathan had a death grip around her and his head was in the crack of her neck. She looked at everyone else for help and they got the memo. They tried unwrapping Nathan from Cheyenne but it didn’t work so they said she was stuck until he woke up so they told her to go back to bed.

“Do you know I have hikies from him?” Cheyenne said with a confused look.

“Yeah do you know you two were making out in the kitchen?” Sam and Eve said together. Everyone was surprised so was Cheyenne.

“We were what?” Cheyenne said

She tried to move but Nathan tie tend the grip he had on Cheyenne and she look very surprised when he started nuzzling her back and neck then Cheyenne looked scared. Everyone else thought it was cute when they left into the kitchen to fix their on breakfast Nathan kissed her neck. Cheyenne almost screamed. Nathan started mumbling in his sleep.

“I like you so much I could just.” Nathan mumbled and the he just stopped. Cheyenne finally fell asleep after twenty minutes and she didn’t feel it when someone put a blanket over her and Nathan. When she woke up from Nathan moving she was on top of him and he wanted to be more comfortable. When he moved Cheyenne’s legs fell between his. And her bellybutton was above his crotch. Her head was on his chest area but her arms were near his face and Nathan arms were around her lower back. Cheyenne fell asleep when he finally stopped moving and they stayed in that position for a while.  When Nathan finally woke up Cheyenne was staring at him.

“Are going to let me go I’ve been in this position for a while and now I have to go pee since you wouldn’t let go of me at six this morning so I had to lay this way for a while and not use the restroom because of your death grip you have on me.” Cheyenne said looking into his eyes. And he let go of her and she bolted away from him and ran upstairs. Cheyenne knock on both bathrooms and they were being used.

“Please hurry I have to pee.” Cheyenne said like she couldn’t hold it any more.

“Hold on Cheyenne I’m almost done in the shower unless you have to go that bad come in and go.” Allie said. Cheyenne opened the door ran to the toilet and peed really quick and got out of there. Nathan almost ran into Cheyenne in the hall way. He saw the bruises on her neck.

“Oh those came from you.” Cheyenne said. Nathan looked very surprised.

“It’s true Nathan you two were all over each other in the kitchen me and Eve ran out of there and to the room.” Sam said. Nathan actually believes he did what they said he did.

“You also mumbled some like I like you so much I could just then you stopped.” Cheyenne said. Nathan never felt this way about anyone but her. He really likes her so much he just blurts it out to her. Cheyenne really like Nathan but she never told anyone that she like them. The way Nathan was looking at her she could just turn around and kiss him for it. Cheyenne’s stomach growled right in front of them all and they started laughing.