Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Thief

  Ruan Yunyun used a small stick to pick up the clothes of the two men scattered on the ground and kicked them to the corner of the old house.

  Then she went back to the door, pushed open the shabby door with force, covered her eyes, and screamed loudly: "Ah! Ah..."

  Liu Xiaoju suddenly saw a figure at the door. She panicked and shouted, "Who? Who's at the door?"

  Then she remembered that she had no clothes on, so she quickly pushed Meng Dayou and said, "What are you standing there for? Go get some clothes."

  Ruan Yunyun saw through her fingers that Meng Dayou was about to come over, so she quickly turned her back and said, "Ah! Don't come over here, you hooligan!"

  Fortunately, the village chief and his family, who had originally dispersed to look for money, gathered around her.

  "Aunt, help! Someone is being a hooligan! Help!" Ruan Yunyun shouted loudly and threw herself into Liu Cuifen's arms.

  Liu Cuifen hugged Ruan Yunyun and saw Meng Dayou naked in the moonlight. Her face turned red and she turned slightly to the side, cursing, "You filthy rascal! You are vile and immoral!"

  Wang Aidang and Wang Qinghua quickly stood in front of Liu Cuifen and shone the light into the old house. "What's going on? What are you doing?"

  "Ah!!!" This time it was Liu Xiaoju who screamed.

  Originally, she saw that there was only one person at the door, and from the sound of her voice, it was a girl. She felt that she could still find a way to prevent the other party from spreading the news.

  But now, when she turned on the kerosene lamp, she saw the village chief and his family standing at the door, and she was terrified. This time it was going to be bad!

  Meng Dayou was also frightened and shrank back into the bed, and the two of them hugged each other tightly in fear.

  "You...you are so outrageous!" After seeing the situation in the room clearly, Wang Aidang took two steps back and roared.

  "Meng Dayou! Liu Xiaoju! What the hell are you doing? The pig breeding in the production team is more sophisticated than yours! And you're still holding her! And you're still holding her..."

  Wang Aidang was so irritated by their shamelessness that he became incoherent, "If you don't put on your clothes, when Meng San comes, even I won't be able to save you!"

  Which man can withstand such stimulation?

  "My clothes...my clothes...are gone!" Meng Dayou let go of Liu Xiaoju and spoke tremblingly. He was also afraid of his uncle's fist, as well as his parents, his wife, his father-in-law...

  When he thought of his father-in-law, he got up, pulled Liu Xiaoju, and knelt in front of Wang Aidang, "Village Chief, please don't tell anyone. If my father-in-law knew, I would be dead."

  No matter how angry the Meng family was, they would not beat him to death. But his father-in-law was different. He was the director of the public security brigade. If he got angry, he would arrest him and put him in jail...

  "Brother Ai Dang, this is our first time, we will never dare to do it again! Please, Brother Ai Dang, help us keep the secret!" Liu Xiaoju also begged Wang Ai Dang for mercy. If this matter were to get out, she would be even worse off than Meng Da You.

  Liu Cuifen saw Liu Xiaoju kneeling naked in front of her husband, calling her husband "brother" all the time.

  She was so angry that her eyes turned red. She immediately let go of Ruan Yunyun and rushed into the house, cursing: