Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Persuasion

  Ruan Yunyun's whole family went out and started to boil the fruit leather.

  Yueyue and Xingxing are responsible for washing the hawthorns, Lu Weiping and Ruan Yunyun remove the cores of the hawthorns, and the most critical steps of steaming and adding sugar are controlled by Huang Youmei.

  As it was her first time making it, Huang Youmei was not sure about the taste, so she made four kinds of dishes in different proportions, and even added salt to one of them.

  While boiling the hawthorn, Ruan Yunyun called Lu Weiping to the yard and told him everything she had said to the factory director.

  "Weiping, this mission is very important to me, I hope you can support me." She never thought of hiding it from Lu Weiping.

  Lu Weiping was a little surprised. He didn't expect Ruan Yunyun to be so bold on her first day at work. He asked, "What stage have you reached now?"

  One person's plan is short, two people's plan is long. With Lu Weiping's participation, Ruan Yunyun quickly sorted out a specific plan.

  Based on the fruits that are abundant in the city, she decided on three new products: canned oranges, hawthorn jam, and fruit leather.

  She originally thought of five products, but she bit off more than she could chew. She finally chose these three based on their low prices, ease of purchase, and short shipping cycles.

  "Canned food and jams have low processing technology, but fruit leather is a novelty. No one in Qinghe City sells it now, so it will be the main product."

  Ruan Yunyun is very confident about it, because the cost of fruit leather is the lowest, and more because of the comments. Since it can be popular all over the country and has been popular for two generations, it should be easier to open up sales.

  Seeing Ruan Yunyun's high spirits, Lu Weiping quietly gave up the idea of ​​getting the marriage certificate today. Right now, it was more important to help Ruan Yunyun win this hurdle.

  In the afternoon, Lu Weiping returned to the transport factory to work, while Ruan Yunyun and her mother concentrated on making the fruit leather.

  The sour and sweet aroma filled the entire yard, and the twins were so greedy that they had no time to take a nap and stayed in the kitchen eagerly.

  They have already boiled the hawthorn puree into a thick jam, and the only thing left is drying it.

  At first, Ruan Yunyun was impatient and used high heat to dry the cake, which even burned part of it. Later, Huang Youmei mastered the temperature and used low heat and low temperature. After almost two hours, she finally made the finished product.

  There are four flavors, and Ruan Yunyun chose the sweeter one based on the local people's dietary preferences.

  When she arrived at the meeting room carrying canned oranges and fruit leather, there was only half an hour left before the factory closed.

  The atmosphere in the conference room was solemn.

  As soon as Ruan Yunyun walked in, everyone's eyes were focused on her. When they saw her face, some people even started to talk about it.

  "You are so young and don't look like a worker. What can you accomplish?"

  "Is he a relative of some leader? He must have someone behind him."

  "Humph, ignorance is fearless! It's better to speak well than to do well, and it's better to look good than to speak well."

  Lu Wanhe wanted to test Ruan Yunyun and did not speak for her.