Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Lover

  This thought flashed through Ruan Yunyun's mind. Coincidentally, she and Lu Weiping had planned to get married several times, but they were always postponed for one reason or another.

  Getting married has been a roller coaster ride.

  As she was thinking, she walked out and suddenly saw a familiar figure walking towards her in the distance.

  "Wei Ping? Wei Ping!" Ruan Yunyun waved and shouted.

  Lu Weiping was thinking about the book he had read in the car, mumbling something to himself, when he suddenly heard Ruan Yunyun's voice. He was stunned for a moment, obviously surprised to see Ruan Yunyun at the entrance of the transport factory.

  He ran over with his long legs, "Yunyun, why are you looking for me in the factory?"

  He was quite anxious because Ruan Yunyun usually didn't come to the transportation factory unless there was something important.

  Deputy Factory Director Guo was about to return to his office when he heard that Lu Weiping had returned. He looked at Section Chief Gao in surprise and asked, "Are they only going to the provincial capital for further studies for one day?"

  "Three days, it should be three days!" Chief Gao said as he recalled the letter of introduction he wrote.

  Deputy Director Guo's face suddenly turned ugly. He had just dealt with Wang Xiaolu's matter. Could it be that he had to encounter Lu Weiping again who disobeyed arrangements and even skipped work for business trips?

  Deputy Director Guo walked out of the gate of the transportation factory and stood behind Ruan Yunyun with an uneasy look on his face. He wanted to hear what reason Lu Weiping had for coming back early.

  He had only heard of Lu Weiping's name, and this was the first time he saw him in person. He nodded secretly. The young man had good facial features, was tall and had long legs, and looked very energetic.

  What's wrong with that look? He's such a grown man standing there, but Lu Weiping seems to have seen nothing and is only busy talking to Ruan Yunyun!

  "Ahem..." Deputy Director Guo puffed out his chest and cleared his throat.

  Lu Weiping and Ruan Yunyun were talking halfway when they noticed that the factory leader was also there. He immediately changed his expression to a serious one, "Hello, Deputy Director Guo."

  Deputy Director Guo nodded and said in a gentle tone, "Doesn't the training end the day after tomorrow? Why did you come back early? Where are the others? I remember five people from your maintenance department went there."

  "Others are still learning. The car factory said there was nothing to teach me, so I came back first." Lu Weiping recounted indifferently.

  Deputy Factory Director Guo asked in a deep voice: "Please explain clearly, what do you mean by... there is nothing to teach?"

  He just felt that Lu Weiping was a talented person with great potential. Why did he speak so arrogantly?

  If Lu Weiping was not diligent in his studies and had annoyed the automobile factory, then he would have to make an effort to rectify the unhealthy practices in the factory.

  "The trainer said I was very familiar with the new vehicle and didn't need to take any more lessons. This C417 heavy truck was first produced in 1963 and could only be used by the army. It was only put into civilian use in recent years. I had used it before when I was in the army."