Disneyland day 1

After being stuck next to Elisa for five hours I couldn't take it anymore. Even her doing nothing annoyed me. I was just hoping I'm not in a group with her because I think sitting next to her for 2 minutes in a roller coaster is worse than just sitting next to her sleeping in a bus. I hoped I'm in a group with Sara, Alyssia, Jacob and Peter. I was sure these two days would be awesome.

We arrived in Disneyland and the teacher told us to be quiet. We looked at him hopefull and he started calling the groups. There were 4 groups.

First group: Rally, Susan, Elly, Jacob and Micheal.
Second group: Fleur, Andy, Justin, Mark and Fran.
Third group: Inias, Alyssia, Sally, Helena and Freddy
Fourth group: Elisa, Maddy, Sara, Peter and me.

Let's just say I was happy for one part but mostly annoyed about being in a group with Maddy and Elisa. Why are the gods so against me? Always them two. At least I'm not going to be stuck to Elisa because she was already standing next to Maddy. Payback is a bitch.

The teachers started explaining what the first challenge was. They said something about a paper hanging somewhere in a roller coaster. They gave us a paper and on it stood:

This first paper you will find in a roller coaster. It is a feared one and it's about a frequently used object by musicians.

I knew it.

"It's the rock n'roller, I'm sure" I said. "It's one of the scariest rides in Disneyland, you have to be a certain height and you can't be too young. It's about guitars, it's one of the most used instruments by musicians." I continued.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Said Elisa to Maddy, who just looked at her bored.

"I think Annie is right, let's go." Said Maddy.

We started running to the roller coaster and when we arrived we had to wait in line. Once it was our turn we sat down, I hadn't noticed that I was seated next to Maddy and that I was getting nasty looks from Elisa. She didn't like it. The ride started and i was looking around like a madwoman searching for the paper. Half way there I saw the paper, I screamed to Maddy:
"Look there is a paper, can you see what's standing on it?"
"It says on the end of this roller coaster there is a new challenge." He said.

I ran out of the attraction searching for the next challenge. I saw it hanging on a wall and I was so happy I started doing a victory dance.

"Here guys, the new challenge. It says:
Mr. Adams once had a nightmare so he searched for a solution. He found one, think what it could be and search for it."

"Does anyone have an idea?" I asked"

"No clue." Said Sara and Peter at the same time.

"Wait, think about the last time you had a nightmare. What did you do against it?" Maddy asked.

"I drank some hot chocolate." Elisa said.

"I hugged my teddy bear" Sara said.

"That is it! A teddy bear!" I screamed.

They all looked at me with a confused look on their face so I explained.

"When you're scared you want a hug. If not from a person then from a teddy. The reason why the answer to this question is teddy bear is because in this park there is a big 'build a bear'"

"Let's just see if it's right." Peter said.

We ran to 'build a bear' and started to fill one, gave it a pink tutu and went to pay for it. The cashier looked at us and gave us an envelope. We looked at her in disbelieve, we actually got it right. We went outside and ripped the envelope open to read what was on the note. Sara read: