The jungle book in my stomach

Last chapter:

i couldnt stop watching the screen when i read:

Maddy Hammington wants go be your friend.

I freacked out and accepted it and i went to bed.

_________________________________________________

The next morning every thing was normal except i was on cloud nine. I felt so happy that Maddy sent me a friend request, and i didn't know why it made me so happy. Since he was in my life i didn't think of Jeremy anymore, he made my life so much easier like there is a safe blanket over me and i felt protected by him.

I made myself stand up because i had to go to school i actually didn't want to go because that one girl in my class, Elisa, she made my life a hell. She never really talked to me but when she talked there were only coming stupid words out of it and i dont know why. It started this year before we never really spoke to me and i didn't mind.

I took a nice long shower and had my favourite cereal for breakfast, why do they make breakfast so jummy its so nice to eat. No Annie no, you have to watch your eating you're already fat enough. The little voice in my head says.

I was about to leave when i heard a noice coming from my iPad. It was from facebook and it was from Maddy. It was like the freaking jungle book was in my stomach. Why does he do that to me? I always ask to myself.

My thoughts were interupted by the same sound as a few minutes ago, another message. The first message was so sweet but when i read the second message my heart sank in my stomach and it was like i could poop it out every second now. His messages were

"Goodmorning, hope you had a nice sleep." But then the second message was horrible. "Do you know if Sara is coming to school today?"

"That made me so sad, why did he ask about Sara? Ow yeah you dumbass its because you look like a whale next to her skinny body. There was the voice again, why am i so mean to myself? I replied quickly.

"Thank you i had a lovely sleep, hope you did aswell. And yes i think she is coming, i have to go now otherwise i miss my bus, bye."

Before he could answer i logged off and went to my bus that just arrived when i came, lucky me (note the sarcasm). In the bus i was thinking of why he asked about Sara. My mind was going crazy from does he like her? To does he need something from her? Are they doing something together? My mind wouldn't leave me alone and before i knew there was a tear escaping from my eye. No i dont cry about a boy, i wont let me.

When i arrived in school the first person i saw was the person i didn't want to see at this moment, there she was the upper b*tch, Elisa. Ow she was as slutty as ever, she was wearing a short skirt in baby pink, ugh i hate That colour, and a top That if she would pick something up you could see her whole bra. When i saw her she was all over Maddy and when he saw me he was kind of relieved or that's what i saw in his eyes, he mouthed at me "help me" and i grinned at him and said 'Hey Elisa you dont have to hang around all the boys to be a slut!'

'What the hell is you problem, are you jealous because you look like a whale?' She snapped back at me but i was used to it.

'Well being a whale is better than being a hoe.' I said calmly before i added 'oh yeah and i think your boyfriend is kissing in the bathroom with your bestfriend, i think he is sick of you.' In the corners of my eyes i saw Maddy and Andy laughing their butts of. Why is Maddy so cute when he laughs? I turned my attention back to Elisa and saw her standing there with her mouth hanging open like it was on the floor. The last thing she said to me before she ran away was,

'How dare you!'

"Goodbye, Elisa!" I shouted behind after her.

When i turned around i saw Maddy and Andy still laughing but now they were crying of laughter. The first one to say something was Andy.

'You are hilarious!' He said still laughing

Maddy came in the conversation 'thank you so much, i tought she was going to rip my clothes of with her eyes!' And that was when i joined the laughing. That was the moment when fleur came in, 'What are you all laughing about?' She casually asked when i told her the whole story she joined us laughing and the last thing she said before she went into the classroom was 'you rule Annie, That was so brave and hilarious.' The 2 boys nodded and that made my heart race, Maddy thought im funny, oh hell yeah.

_____________________

A/N

HELLO THERE!!

Suprise a new chapter, and its a little langer because my friends kept asking for more.

Im sorry if its a little to PG-13. I reached 70 reads and im only on chapter 6 so keep Reading and voting and the next chapter will come very soon. But i have to study for tests.

GOODBYE SWEETIES 😘