51. | Reality.

- E L I J A H -

The gates to Lorenzo's house parted open before we drove inside. With a sigh, I stepped out of the car, the fresh cold Californian night breeze flowing into my lungs.

This was my reality now, I no longer had one son, I had two. I was a father to two of my carbon copies.

I'm now in my mid thirties with two sons of my own. I killed the women that birthed them with these very same hands but I'll never regret it.

I would have never gotten my closure of the fact that I could not fulfill my role as a father and protect my sons.

And when I look at Lorenzo, I'm proud.

Proud of the amazing father he is, it took a lot for him to be where he was now and he deserved every bit of it.

He was left to fend for his younger siblings on his own, with him being a child experiencing life for the first time too.

The sound of Lorenzo shutting the car door breaks me out of my thoughts, making me walk towards the front doors of his house.

With a gentle tug, it opens and the house was quiet, the lights were off with the sound of a TV show playing.

Lorenzo stood next to me, having the same thoughts.

He chuckles softly before I follow him quietly into the living room where everyone was asleep.

Everyone was propped up onto the couch, Nova being draped in a blanket as her head rested on Sirius's lap while her legs was on Rocco. Julius's hand dangled from the couch as Nathaniel's head rested on the armrest. Roman was the only one lying like a normal human.

"It's late Lorenzo, I think it's time I head home with the boys." I mutter softly, not trying to wake up anyone.

"I'll see you in the morning then?" He nodded with a sheepish grin.

"Can't miss my little barbies birthday now can I? I'll be the worst uncle if I did." I mutter with a laugh.

Lorenzo chuckles before walking over to Nova and lifting her into his arms, successfully waking up both Rocco and Sirius.

"I'm going to get her to bed." Lorenzo muttered before trailing over to the stairs with a sleeping Nova in his arms.

"Enzo I want to watch the movie." Nova groans, I guess she's awake.

"You can watch it in your dreams now go to sleep mi amor." I hear Lorenzo say as he walks up the stairs.

Sirius chuckles and shakes his head before nodding his head at me. He gets up from his seat and slams a cushion onto Nathaniel's face, jolting him awake.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, I'm trying to sleep." He grumbles, throwing the cushion onto the floor.

" He grumbles, throwing the cushion onto the floor

Short chapter I know.

But there's another one!