RELATED NOTES

Hello and once again thank you for choosing to read this story, your votes and support throughout the chapters is very much appreciated.

This book may not have fancy bullet marks or intros like other fanfictions which attract people to read it,so thank you again for your decisions.

Please do not hesitate to point out any flaws as I did not do any heavy edits,English is not my first language and since I am an amateur,it might seem cringe or unbearable at times.

We are soon nearing the end of this book and I am currently working on a sequel.... which hopefully will be better...

Feel free to message me if you wish to implement suggestions in the sequel.The storyline however,will stay exactly like the movie

By any chance if you skipped chapter thirteen,this is what Dew looks like.My younger cousin brother is the artist and one of my first readers so thank you to him as well.

The spix macaws were recently introduced to the wild and the event was telecasted as highlights

The spix macaws were recently introduced to the wild and the event was telecasted as highlights .

I happened to be the audience of the most wonderful, mesmerizing and breathtaking sight.

One of Humanity's first steps towards redemption.

My childhood memories flushed through my mind as I was reminded of the movie Rio and the impact it left,and thus I was motivated to write this work of fiction.

Thankyou readers,

Author,

Zenna Suison .