Where is She?

I stretched out and groaned, finally gaining the strength to get out of bed. My feet swung from under the covers and onto the floor. I led myself to the bathroom. I slammed the medicine cabinet door shut to reveal my face in the mirror. I dropped the toothbrush I'd been holding. My dark brown hair was spliced with grey; fine wrinkles had begun to appear where I'd expressed both joy and pain over the years; I looked down to find my body in a little less shape than how I remembered. This was impossible. It was a dream. I was 26 years old. I was sure of it. I lived with my pregnant wife Stevie, and we were in a successful band together. But what was the band called? Shit I couldn't remember. "STEVIE?" I yelled worriedly as I ran out into the hallway, tears stinging my eyes. I raced downstairs into the kitchen. A blonde woman faced away from me. "Stevie? Baby?" I whispered. She turned and stroked the side of my face as I paced towards her warily. I screwed my face trying to remember exactly what my Stevie looked like. She was beautiful I was sure of that, along with a few other details. This Stevie was different somehow. Her hair was coarser, her face older, and she even seemed taller. How could she have grown so much as an adult? "It's me honey," she replied finally. I didn't know exactly who she was but I knew one thing- I loved her. I relaxed as she held me against her.