May 1996

1996

"Good morning," I whispered as Stevie stirred and moved to breath against my chest. She hummed a tired response and I laughed. "What?" She asked, moving to glare at me.
"It's just funny...You're funny."
"I'm funny am I?" She said smiling and pinching my chin.
"Yeh you're cute."
"Oh I am many things to you Linds but I didn't think cute would be the most obvious." I shivered as she stroked my abdomen. She paused temporarily, "What time is it? Is Ashley ok?" Ashley was seventeen now, but being born three months premature had exacerbated Stevie's natural maternity towards him, and our son couldn't move for love from us both. However, despite being the child of rich parents due to mine and Stevie's musical success, we had refused to spoil him. Consequently, he was growing into a polite and talented young man.
"He left for school hours ago babe." She moaned into me as I gave her a deep kiss,
"That's it. We can make as much noise as we want to." She giggled.
"Poor Ash, I'm glad we got him that good stereo system for his last birthday. We should've got this room soundproofed years ago." She pushed me back to straddle my growing bulge.
"Happy to see me?"
"Steph, I am always happy to see you," she squealed as I pulled her upper body down on me and ground against her. Expertly unclasping her bra from behind, I let the cups fall away so I could support a soft breast in each hand. She released a breath as I flipped us so I could easily lean down to suck and caress the entire surface area of her chest. I crafted a pathway of saliva from her naval, over her delicate rib cage, and up her neck to reach her bottom lip where I grazed my teeth. "Ugh Lindsey," she whined frustratedly.
"What have I done wrong?" I said with mock puppy dog eyes as my palm found her panties.

"Nothi- Oh yes just there." She interrupted herself and I moved to aid her pleasure with my tongue, her fingers straining my curls. Just as I began to finally feel her tense I let go, and she opened her mouth to question this move. I didn't give her chance to complain, thrusting my naked hardness into her. "Fuck!" She groaned as I moved my body closer to her, my face hovering inches from her's as I adjusted inside of her, right below her cervix. "Baby please," she dug her nails into my ass. I began to move hard, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she feathered my shoulders and face with kisses. Picking up my pace and intensity even further I used my right hand to tilt her chin towards me. "Look at me," I commanded. She whimpered and opened her welling, brown eyes. "That's it," I whispered, licking her cheek without breaking the visual pact. I began to feel her tightening around me now. "Come baby. For me. I love you." I kissed a few of her tears away, but the salty liquid continued to travel involuntarily down her cheeks. I turned her so I could pound her from behind, her hands supporting her in a crawling position as I made sure to stay close to her with my sturdy hands wrapped around her front. "Fuck. You're a tight fucking angel," I groaned into her ear, my own voice cracking with lust. Liquid oozed from between our legs as we both fell more loudly over the edge than we could let ourselves usually.

I stayed inside of her, pressing my lips against any skin before me as I held her against me. "Stevie. Stevie. Stevie." I said melodically, stroking her bare hip.
"Oh Lindsey that was incredible, I love you too."
"You're incredible," I added, winking as we lay clinging to each other, comforted by the large duvet.
"I can't wait to carry your child again."
"Me neither baby," I pecked her lips, warmth encapsulating my chest as I became consumed once again by my everlasting affliction for her and everything we'd achieved together.
"Wait!" She said through a little laughter.
"What Stevie?" I asked in mild befuddlement.
"You mean you can't wait for me to get pregnant again right? Not that you can't wait to get pregnant again?"
I raised my eyebrows,"Of course, you silly girl."
"I was going to say...I have no memory of you gradually becoming a
balloon over nine whole months during the time I've known you!"
"No but with any luck..." I tickled her and she shrieked. "I'll see you do just that again in no time at all."