[Chapter 9] Raging brothers

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬!

Atsumu pinned both Shouyou's wrist on the wall as he found a room. He pressed his lips to Shouyou's roughly, only for the ginger to turn his head in haste.

"A-Atsumu-kun..! P-Please stop!" Shouyou was terrified by his friend's acts.

Struggling was useless, Atsumu pressed his hands deeper to Shouyou's small wrist, it was painful and overwhelming to Shouyou.

"Shouyou~ I want to have sex with you so badly right now~" Atsumu whispered to Shouyou's ears.

"S-Stop! Please!!" Shouyou pleaded but the blond guy didn't listen, instead he licked his lips trailling to his neck to his shoulders, Shouyou shut his eyes tightly.

He whimpered at the touch, his voice cracked and his eyes were watering. Atsumu removed his hands from his wrist and carefully tossed Shouyou on the bed near them. Atsumu removed his shirt revealing his well built body, and pinned back his left hand to Shouyou's wrist as he removed Shouyou's clothing with his other hand.

Atsumu grinned at the sight beneath him. Shouyou kept Struggling, "Enough Struggling already Shouyou! It's useless." The smaller boy trembled and continued crying.

Without even a warning, Atsumu licked his own fingers and pushed two fingers inside Shouyou's small hole. A mixture of pained moan left the smaller male's mouth as Atsumu kissed him messily.

He removed his shorts along with his boxers and began thrusting into Shouyou immediately.

Shouyou clutched weakly on the sheets of the bed as Atsumu thrust in and out of him so painfully, So harsh It was making the bed hit the wall.

Atsumu knew he would regret doing this after he's done, but right now his mind was filled with sexual desires. He was drunk, he didn't have self control right now.

"Fuck~" seeing Shouyou's lewd face he couldn't resist it and cummed inside of Shouyou's small tight hole.

Shouyou pleaded him to remove his dick inside of him as he sobbed and moaned loudly. Atsumu pulled his legs over his shoulder. The ginger could feel Atsumu hitting deeper inside of him and moaned, it was painful yet pleasurable.

All of a sudden, a beep of a car was heard outside the mansion and a voice called out, "Shouyou we're home!" A cheerful voice called out, it was Oikawa.

Immediately, Atsumu pulled out of Shouyou and tugged his boxer and short as he panickedly picked up his shirt and jumped out of the window.

He managed to balance himself as he run away to get a taxi and leave.

Shouyou winced at the pain in his insides and his back. He curled himself into a ball as he sobbed again but a bit louder.

Suna was the one who heard it first since he has good hearing, and quickly rushed inside the house towards his room. His other brothers were confused at first but when they also heard the sob from their little brother they also followed Suna.

When they opened the door, they were horrified by the scene. Their precious little brother was in bed, curled up in a ball, sobbing. But the thing that they were horrified was that their little brother was naked, cum and blood oozed out of his small hole.

"Shou?! Who fucking did this?!" Sakusa with his worried expression, exclaimed distraught.

Shouyou trembled and past out. He couldn't bear the pain in his lower region and the overwhelming thing inside him. And today, his virginity was gone, it was taken by no other than Atsumu Miya. And raged was after that blond guy.

-----

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tsukishima aggressively punched the wall outside, blood was tainted on his fist.

"Why would someone do such a thing to him?! He never ever did anything bad to experience such a fucking thing like this!!!" Kuro was in so raging anger as well.

The six brothers were cursing and wounding their body because of their little brothers incident.

Right now, Shouyou was asleep in his bed since he fainted a while ago, and the brothers were outside the mansion breaking and destroying anything they see. They wouldn't want Shouyou to hear their mess.

"Are we telling mother and our fathers abour this?" Akaashi asked, of course they would have to tell it to their parents. But, if they do, they'd make more mess and would absolutely kill anyone, so they put it aside. For now.

"No. We're not telling them, it's better than that."

"Then, What're we going to do?! We can't just let this incident set aside after what had happened to our fucking precious little brother!?" Suna was in so much more rage than his other brothers,

"Everyone calm down, okay? *sigh* Let's just ask Shouyou what happened when he wakes up." Sakusa, their also eldest brother said.

"How can we calm down in a time like this huh?!"

Sakusa then left his other five brothers to themselves and went to Shouyou's room to check on him.

"Shou.." He mumbled as he sat down the edge of Shouyou's bed. Shouyou moved a little with his small strength and started to open his eyes a little. "...B-Big brother Omi..?"

"Shou! Are you okay? Does anything hurt????" Sakusa anxiously asked as he helped his little brother sit up a little from the bed.

Shouyou started to sob again and hugged his big brother Sakusa. "I- *hicc* It hurts so much *hicc*"

"Shouyou, tell me who did this to you."

"I'm scared, he'll hurt me again!" He trembled, Sakusa felt a sting of ache inside of him by his little brother's distressed and painful voice.

"Just.. please, tell me who it was, Shou?"

Shouyou knew he had to tell his brothers the truth and not lie, he was never raised to even lie, even to his friends.

"Atsumu..." After hearing the name, he called someone as he let Shouyou rest himself again to ease his pain.

------

"Kozume, search some information about this person named Atsumu, and locate where's his whereabouts"

"Of course, Sakusa, but what for?"

"An important business. Don't ask about it."

Kenma nodded and closed off the call as he hacked the system and searched for the person named Atsumu.

"You, you must've done something that made my friends rage mad at you, and I'm also going to kill you for what you did."

----