Chapter 2 /part 2

A day later Sam and Khun went out to breakfast. and Mon went straight to her parents' house, it was necessary for Sam to also attend but she doesn't get along with NOP so she accepted Khum's invitation to have breakfast even though in the end Sam was the one who paid for breakfast.

pov mon

I left angry with Sam because he didn't want to go see my parents just because NOP he would be there as if he were very important, he's my friend and everything but I always gave him his place even when he was just my crush and even though we would give important news, my family didn't care and he went with his sister and that bothers me
I arrived at my parents' house with Yuqi and inside they were waiting for us, I greeted them and we started to eat a snack.
My parents asked about Sam but because of my face, which said everything, they preferred to change the subject so as not to make the atmosphere tense.

pov sam

I was having breakfast with my sister but I have been sending messages to Mon, since when we left the palace she left upset and then the fact that she doesn't answer me frustrates me, my sister noticed her.

- Why that face, little one?
- I had an argument with Mon this morning
- and now why ?
- A few days ago she had agreed to go to her parents' house with her friends to break the news but I don't like her friend NOP at all and I can't tolerate seeing him so I told her that she could go to her parents' house alone and well we argue about it
-You're fine, silly sister, I would also get angry because of your pride of superiority, it's not her fault and she's loved you since you saw her again, don't be stupid, go to her house, the baby belongs to both of them, not just hers.
- but she doesn't answer me
- I'll call her for you
- good
(lady khun marks mon)
(a few rings later mon answers)
- Hello Lady Khun
- Hello mon, I would like to talk to you, are you busy?
- Give me a moment, let me go out to the patio to talk well.
- good
(a few minutes later Mon was in the patio of her house)
- well tell me lady khum
-Hey, I know that my sister can be a fool sometimes, but don't give your family the news that she's pregnant, let her arrive, we're waiting for them to give us the bill and we'll go there.
- but lady khun
-nothing but mon they both have to tell that news
- Well lasy khun then I'll wait for you here
- thanks mon
( end of call )
(mon enters her house again)

Mon told her parents that the M.L sisters would attend her house. That was sudden because they had only had a small snack. It was not the first time that Mrs. Sam went to Mon's house, but Lady Khun had never attended. They began to ask her. Mon, what did Mon like?

- calm down dad lady khun is not
(but  Nop interrupted her)
- You said she wouldn't come.
(I look at him)
-Well, even though I don't want her to come, she is my wife and you know her place here, I don't want to argue with you about the same thing again.
(Nop he looked at her and put on a serious face.

along the road

-mon still lets you drive
- She does not know how to drive
- but what about when you have a bigger belly?
- Well, she and I talked about what we would say to Tee.
that he would drive for us or hire a driver
- Well, but then what are you going to do?
- Well, for the moment, keep driving but I'll see later.
"Okay, Sam."

A half hour later they arrived at Mon's house.
Sam and Lady Khun got out of the car.

- Do you ring the bell or do you go too far?
- Obviously the doorbell rang, be educated, Khun.
- Well, okay, I just said my comment.
(they both laughed)
(the bell rang )

Yuqi came out to open it
-Lady Sam, Lady Khun
pass

(they went to the room, those present greeted them)

-Mrs. Sam, Lady Khun, it is an honor for us to have you in our home.
- Let's wait and feel comfortable.

Sam sat next to Mon and Lady Khun sat next to them.
Although nope, he looked at Sam with an unfriendly face and Sam tried not to fall for that provocation.
(Mon noticed that nope he looked at Sam badly and how Sam squeezed her hand)

- Nope, could you lower the intensity of your gaze towards my wife, please?
- I'm not doing anything mon
- just do it
- but
- Nope, stop looking bad at Mrs. Sam - said Yuqi.

During the day while everyone was talking nope he left before Sam and Mon broke the news.

- Well, mom and dad, we want to tell you, well, rather, we want to give you some news.
(mon's parents looked at her curiously)

Mon took Sam's hand and her eyes met.

- we are going to be moms
(Mon's mother smiled from ear to ear as she got up to hug Mon and hers. Father only congratulated them by touching her back and talking to Sam)

-It is an honor to have a granddaughter from her family, Mrs. Sam.
- We don't know what sex it's going to be, we've only been there for a few weeks.
- well, it's almost a month old
- congratulations to both
- thank you very much parents
- Thank you very much sir and madam.

While Yuqi and Mon were saying goodbye, Sam and Khun were inside the car waiting for Mon.

- Well, when I can, I'll tell nope that I'm expecting a baby.
- I can't stand to stay until this news
-He just always wants to fight, it's assumed that he had already gotten over it, right?
-Well, at your wedding he was happy but it hurt him and you know it.
-Okay, but he has to know that he never had a chance and you know it, Yuqi.