chp-12

Abhishek's POV

The moment Ishan left i started scrolling through my phone. I don't even know where Mayank is and that's so damn annoying. I just hope he comes back fine.

New Gmail
+1

Who is Aditya? Why will he send me an email? Maybe some event invitation? Let's just check.....

Nothing is written. The Email is empty all I can see is 2 big full stops. What kind of joke is this. Leave it I should just sleep.
MAYANK WHERE ARE YOU!? I AM FUCKING BORED COME BACK YAAR.

Author's POV
Shubman's side

Shubman was out with Shreya in a mall. Where Shreya was dragging Shubman everywhere making him angry. Firstly Shubman was irritated enough that he had to be out with her , Secondly his car was also nowhere to be found and Third Mayank was not replying to his calls or messages.

Shreya
Shubie which earring is good the left one or the right one....... Shubuuu..... SHUBMAN

Shubman
Huh

Shreya
Which earring is good? The left one or the right one?

Shubman
Take whatever you want because nothing looks good on you. Buy the best earring in the world and it will look shit on you.

Shreya
I have had enough of you. Just simply answer my question which earring is good the left one or the right one? Or I still have that video of Abhishek.

Shubman
The right one. It suits you.

Shreya
It was so easy right? Go pay for it I will be right behind you.

( Shreya calls Vatsal )

On Call
Shreya- Shubman's car is missing with Ishan's car. And Mayank is missing too.
Vatsal- Yeah literally Mayank jumped into water with both the cars. And lalalalala he is dead. He literally thought he will hack both of our phones and we won't understand.
Shreya- so seriously he was ready to die for that slutty Isha-
Vatsal- I have said it before I will say it again no word against Kishmish.
Shreya- Fine. What else did you find in his phone?
Vatsal- Mayank he is not exactly smart but not exactly dumb. He has high passwords and security coverage and I am not a hacker and Pankaj is nowhere to be found. All I know is he has everything planned wrong.  I was able to get control for like 2 minutes and he was saying that everything is planned so they can do it without him and he was going to jump in water.
Shreya- Wow his death is in vain. He made a fool out of himself. We deliberately lured him into a trap and he fell into it. He really thinks that his plan will work. Dumb
Vatsal- Let's have a beer me & you your treat. As I was the one who told Mayank is upto something.
Shreya- Alright and Well I am already impressing Shubman you start your work with your lovely Kishmish. My dear brother.
Vatsal- Of course my sister.
( The line ends )

Shubman
Are you coming or not ? Back to the hotel. Or should I go alone?

Shreya
We are not going back to the hotel. There is a restaurant which serves the best Italian food we will be going there .

Shubman
Oh great more time away from my little cute insecure boyfriend. ( Shubman mumbled to himself)

At Veer & Aditya's villa

Aditya was sitting on the bed crying while hugging Veer's waist. While Veer was standing in front of him and caressing his hair.

Veer
Stop Crying Aditya.

Aditya
How can I not cry? M-Mayank he is ( Aditya starts sobbing more. )

Abhay
He has regained consciousness.

Veer
I am going to go so you just take a rest love. I will deal with him.
( Veer left. )

In the Basement

Veer
What exactly is Vatsal planning? Speak now. I will grant you your life come by our side.

Pankaj
Never. I WILL NOT COME BY YOUR SIDE. I will not betray my family.

Veer
Remove his right hand's ring finger's nail now.

Pankaj
AHHHHHH NOOOOOO
I won't tell you anything

Veer
Cut his finger right after his removing his nail.

Pankaj
Please please don't.

Veer
Stopp guys so Pankaj If you continue to defy me your life will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonising torture.
( Veer said smiling to the tied up Pankaj Jain Shekhawat. )

Raj ( Random Guy)
Veer go up. He is up now
( Veer ran upstairs leaving Pankaj at the mercy of a few guys who were beating him. )

Aditya
You kutta kamina sala harami madarchod bkl chutiya halwa kahin ka. Who told you to be the hero and jump in the water? We had our whole plan laid out. Why the hell did you do this what if our men were not around the area you were huh.

Veer
Vatsal & Shreya were planning your death and you just walked into their trap. You and Aditya I can't do anything about you two. What the hell is that one walked into death and the other one started crying.

Do you know how hard it was to get you out of that damn car in the water before it blasted . I still have access to Shreya & Vatsal's phone and I knew it from before they are trying to lure you into a trap and you straightaway went in it.

You knew them years back. They are back after several years of course they are with a full proof plan. Shreya wants Shubman Vatsal wants Ishan and Pankaj wants you. They are a group of three psychos.

Mayank
I understand. I was reckless I am sorry.

Veer
No no you don't get it if we would be a few seconds late you wouldn't have this mouth to say sorry.

Aditya
Veer calm down okay Veer calm down he is back. He isn't leaving us so calm down. 

Mayank
Come here Veer.
( Mayank opened his arms and Veer hugged him then slowly Aditya also joined the hug.  )

Mayank
What am I to say to Ishu & Abhi how did I hurt my head?
( Veer smacked the hurt portion of Mayank's head slowly. )

Veer
Say them I was doing suicide and then got saved.

Aditya
I have messaged Shubman that you will bring him to us at 6 in the morning today.

Mayank
Today's day was tough uff yaar .

Ishan's POV
Ishan's side

Abhishek gave me a stupid idea but I am going to go on with that. He made me watch Bed Friends one episode in which a guy was wearing cat ears and things like that.

So when Shubman comes back I am going to sit on the bed with those things on naked for him to dominate me. That seems to be fun but my legs will pay the price for me after I unleash that beast.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay Tuned

These few chps were a little boring but The next chp is smut .

Do you guys think I have added too much part of Mayank , Aditya & Veer? Should I give them less screentime ?