chp-23

Next Morning

Mayank woke up early and left the house to buy painkillers and some chocolates for Abhishek.

Soon he came back and found Abhishek sitting on the bed pouting with a red face.

Mayank
When did you wake up baby?

Abhishek
2 minutes ago.

Mayank
And why are you pouting? You look so cute right now.

Abhishek
My back, my ass my lower body it's all hurting.

Mayank
I am so sorry Love. I shouldn't have done that I sincerely apologise for my actions yesterday. And as a compensation look what I brought for you.
( Mayank said showing a pack of chocolates while Abhishek looked at it and jumped on him. )

Abhishek
You know if I had to do what I did yesterday to distract you from being angry I'd do it again.
And I loved that dominant side of yours it was so sexy.
( Abhishek whispered the last part but Mayank heard it all and smirked. )

Mayank
You are not as innocent as I thought huh.

Abhishek
Aren't you sleepy? We slept like 3 hours ago and you are already awake?

Mayank
I had to get you the painkillers first.

Abhishek
Ohh now come let's sleep I miss the warmth .

( Abhishek said and Mayank hugged him they both slept for a while and then again Mayank woke up.

He went downstairs leaving his room to cook breakfast for them. He was mad at himself for the words he used at Ishan yesterday and his actions towards Abhishek. So he made breakfast for all three of them. He placed a tray infront of Ishan's room knocked the door and left.

He took his and Abhishek's bestfriend in his room. Woke Abhishek up and carried him to the bathroom made him brush his teeth fed him the food and stayed cuddled in the bed.

It was already evening. Mayank did not want to leave the room today but Abhishek wanted to get out for a while. Mayank was sitting in the balcony with Abhishek in his lap hugging him. When Abhishek spoke. )

Abhishek
I need to go down. Ishan is sitting at the backyard I want to go to him.

Mayank
Alright go. Who am I to stop you?

Abhishek
Yeah but you need to leave me there.

( Mayank smirked and picked Abhishek up took him downstairs at the backyard where Ishan was sitting while sipping tea. He placed Abhishek on the chair after placing a pillow underneath him . He turned around to leave. )

Ishan
Thank you for the breakfast and next time tone it down. I couldn't sleep for the whole night. While hearing you guys have sex.

Mayank
Welcome and I can say that about you too. I have always gotten a room near you and I am by now used to listening to you having sex.

( Saying this Mayank left and Ishan kept sipping his tea. )

Abhishek
Ishu can we talk?

Ishan
Yeah say.

Abhishek
Come back with us why don't you want to?

Ishan
Of course I will come back I am not planning to live my entire life here but I am not coming any time soon.

Abhishek
Why Ishh? That's what I am asking.

Ishan
What do I have to come back to? I cannot get back together with Shubman. My parents hate me. Mayank is irritated by me. And my ict family are probably disgusted by me.