chp-16

Abhishek is in the practice ground with the team members but three people are not present The first one being Ishan , Second one being Vatsal & Third one Mayank.

Meanwhile Ishan is sleeping in Vatsal's room and Mayank is searching for him everywhere. Vatsal is sleeping beside Ishan.

Soon Mayank knocked on Vatsal's door. Slowly slowly Vatsal went and opened the door.

Vatsal
Hey what's up May? You here?

Mayank
Ishu is with you?

Vatsal
Yup Kishmish is inside sleeping and I was just sleeping with him.

Mayank
Sorry let me take him. ( Mayank says entering inside. )

Vatsal
UHH NO-- I mean no he told me that if you guys come searching for him you all should let him sleep. He is tired. ( Vatsal says coming in front of Mayank)

Mayank
It's alright it's me. He won't say anything to me. ( Mayank says pushing Vatsal side. )

Vatsal
Just let him sleep

Mayank
Ishu... Sweety...... Darling..... Ishu.... Utha jaa meri jaan...... ISHUuuuu

Ishan
HUH yes yes Rohit Bhai I was just coming to practice.

Mayank
Arre Ishu it's me Mayank. Come sleep in my room and do not disturb Vatsal come jaan. Let's go..

Vatsal
It's alright he is not disturbing me. I was also sleeping beside him making him my living cuddling pillow.

Mayank
Actually I need to take him. Ishu & I are going out...

Ishan
Huh... Kaha hu mein Bhai.... Kya chal Raha hai yeh sab.... ( Ishan said rubbing his eyes cutely trying to come out of sleep. )

Vatsal
Kishmish Mayank is here to take you back to your room. He wants to get you dressed up and take you out.

Ishan
I don't remember planning to go anywhere with you Mayank. I suggest you let me sleep for now.

Mayank
Ishu please I need to buy a new phone. Please the phone you select are the best.

Ishan
Huh? Why do you need to buy a new phone and why do you even need a phone when you don't know how to answer one....
And how did you get this injury?

Mayank
Yesterday I met with an accident---

Ishan
Oh my god are you fine? Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you tell me? Does it hurt a lot?---

Mayank
My head hit the steering wheel and your car is gone because I was driving your car and my phone broke . After the accident I sent an msg to Shubman it went but then it got completely shut down today like in the early morning near 6 am.

Ishan
Why does no-one knows about it? How did you come back? You should have rested oh my goodness Mayu.

Mayank
If you feel that sad for me please come with me to buy a new phone?

Ishan
Alrig--

Vatsal
Kishmish we were going somewhere today?

Ishan
Oh yeah I am sorry Mayank I can't come today. I have to go.

Mayank
Let me accompany you guys then

Ishan
No you won't.

Mayank
What time are you leaving? You and I can go now and be back in 2-4 hours.