Transmigrator

It has been a half year since Alice and Chloe arrived at the castle where Alice's family resided. At first, her family was against her having a teacher, but after a week of Chloe training Alice with the elders of the family paying close attention to her, she managed to eventually convince her family to let her train Alice for a year at most, after which she would have to swear secrecy of this place and leave behind something dear to hers so they know she would never spill anything about this place.

Which is also why Chloe began wearing a useless trinket around her neck for the whole time that she trained Alice. For the elders that were constantly observing her training, their eyes would always see the trinket swaying around her neck, not missing a single day, which would eventually make them believe that the trinket was dear to her and she would be giving it up at the end of the year.

The trinket also had a second purpose and that was to absorb her aura, by doing so, after an entire year, it would contain enough energy to protect the family of Alice after she left. For Chloe, it was the perfect plan.

But now back to the beginning, half a year had passed since they had arrived at the castle and not a day has gone by where they hadn't trained. Alice had grown exponentially compared to the beginning of her training. Since she was still only nine years old, she should have only had about 5% of her total power, which would later grow faster and faster, but now, she was nearing 15% at the age of nine.

Not only has her power increased, so has her sword style and strategic thinking.
Chloe had also caught onto something "Why aren't you using your telekinesis skill?" Alice was panting due to the training and tried to straighten herself as much as possible, yet was only able to rise enough so that only the top of her back was a little hunched "That's because except for you, no one knows of it and even if they did, the money needed to pay for that many weapons would leave my poor family almost broke." Chloe nodded "I see, so you don't have enough money? Is that it?" Alice shook her head "No, not only that, if I can use swordsmanship, then I might be able to mix that with my floating swords in order to fight a stronger opponent than myself and still win." Chloe smiled in approval of Alice's choice "Well, I have a couple of extra swords, do you want them?" Chloe asked Alice. Alice stared blankly at her, thinking about whether to accept it or not before nodding "If you would." Chloe tossed a couple of training swords towards Alice and stepped back a little to create some distance "Can you do something with those?" Chloe asked Alice who was picking up the swords, wonder sparked in her eyes as she looked at them "What are these made of?" Chloe shrugged her shoulders "Magisteel, a friend made them for me." Alice couldn't believe her ears "Magisteel and this many of them? How rich is this friend?" Chloe didn't answer and stood there in a stance that showed she was ready for Alice to start attacking.

Alice realized this in a minute and sighed "Guess that's another secret you won't tell me. But anyway, have you found another one?" Chloe nodded "Yes, I recently found another one, that makes four now." Alice had stars shining in her eyes "And where is he?" Chloe shook her head "Not that easy, I will contact him first, but not that it matters, you are stuck here remember?" Alice slumped at the mention of being stuck here as it was indeed the case. After returning from her trip with Chloe and sending the knights back to escort the adventurers back to town, she was banned from leaving until the age of 24.

"Please don't remind me of that, it is already bad enough that I'm the strongest here, on top of that, even though everyone knows that, they forbid me from leaving, not because I can't handle it, but because 'You are too young, you should at least fully mature before leaving on your own without family.' so I'm probably stuck here till I'm 24." Chloe was sympathetic with her situation and tried to comfort her "But you have the ruins of an entire destroyed kingdom to play with, there could be some ruins containing secret knowledge or such." Alice nodded "I guess so, but that doesn't really matter for me, I just want to protect those dear to me and be as beautiful as I can be. I even fully mastered etiquette. Isn't that wonderful?" Chloe nodded "Sure, but as you know, I don't really care about etiquette, I prefer fighting and reading a bit more than anything else." Alice turned towards her with an incredulous look "Are you serious?" Chloe was surprised by the change in her demeanor and asked "What do you mean by that?" A small blush stained her cheeks as Alice pointed her finger at Chloe "Do you think I'm stupid? I myself know what it looks like when a woman is in love, do you really think I can't tell that?" Chloe stammered "W-w-what-t a-are talk-king ab-bout?" Alice shot a teasing look at her "Do I have to spell it out for you. I, as a woman can recognize when another is in love. Your face, your mood, your habits and even day to day going about life looks and feels different with a woman in love."