Chapter six

Chapter 6

Amelia's POV

"I'll pick you up in two hours, babe." Damien said before kissing my cheek and running back to his car. I closed my front door after shouting a quick "see ya" and sighed. Why does he have such an affect on me, already?! I've known him for less than a day! Sometimes I worry we're moving too fast, like I'm meeting his parents tonight, but then again this is normal in the werewolf world. Some people mate on the first day, but that won't be me. I want to get to know him before being stuck with him forever, and if he is the right guy, then we will have forever to be together. 

I head upstairs and flop on my bed, check my phone and kick off my heels. It's been a long day and it's not even nearly over yet! 

~~~

I look at myself in the mirror one more time; I have on a long, navy dress with a slit up my left leg which I have decided is not too indecent for meeting Damien's parents. I have white heels and silver earrings with a white clutch. My makeup is light but with focus around my eyes. My hair is also simple as I have left it down in it's natural curl. 

I'm brought out of thought by the doorbell ringing and I hear Maddy shout "I got it!". All I can think is, bollocks! I NEED TO SAVE DAMIEN!!! 

Rushing out of my room I see him behind a very excited Maddy. When we connect eyes I see his turn black with lust and I immediately blush a bright red. Maddy, however, follows Damien's line of sight and turns to face me. 

"So, Amelia, when did you think you were going to tell me of lover boy over here?!" Unlike me and Damien Maddy is human but does know about werewolves after an unfortunate event 3 weeks after I had met her... But that's a story for another time. 

"Errrrm, I was gonna tell you..." I mumble, hoping she will just drop it. I think she sees the pleading in my eyes as her face instantly relaxes. 

She sighs, "You've got a lot of explaining to do, but now I'm sure you two had something planned so rush along. And be back by sunset my pretties!" 

I laugh and reply, "It's already dark, you idiot!" But close the door behind me before I hear her reply. 

As soon as we are away from Maddy he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close. "You look stunning, baby." 

I look at him; a navy suit with a white shirt that is undone at the top. "You're not too shabby either." He laughs at my choice of words and puts his mouth by my ear.

"I'll have you know one thing I'm not is shabby." he whispers huskily then kisses behind my ear. He lets me go and opens the passenger door. "After you m'lady." I curtsy and take his hand, getting into his sleek black convertible. He shuts the door behind me and runs around to his side before sitting next to me, holding my hand and starting the engine. There's no turning back now! 

~~~

We pull up to a gorgeous little cottage in the middle of the woods and, after Damien opens my door for me again, we walk up to the door with our fingers interlocked. Damien reaches his hand up to knock on the door but before his knuckles touch the door is wide open an excited middle aged women is beaming at us instead. She was stunning and had the same brown eyes as Damien. This must be Mrs Crofts. 

"Good evening my dears, come in, Damien you look happy for once! Ahh, it is young love. I'm Sue Crofts and you must be Amelia Grange?" It was phrased as a question but I knew she was 100% sure already. 

I nod and reply, "It's a pleasure to meet you." I go in to shake her hand but she pulls me into a hug instead. 

As she is close to my ear she whispers "Keep up the good work." And I chuckle to which Damien gives me a confused look.she pulls me inside, gives Damien a kiss on the cheek and introduces me to a tall man who I recognise from the lift this morning. 

"Good evening Miss Grange, I do believe we met briefly this morning?" His deep voice matched his strong facial features, all of which were extremely similar to Damien's.

"Yes, Sir." I nod and smile.

"I knew great things would happen to you the moment we met, and please call me John." I blushed deep red.

"Thankyou... John." It became awkward after that as Sue and Damien both felt as though they had missed something. 

"Right you two, dinner is on the table and you can explain this meeting you both had around it." Sue ushered us into the dining room... Which was fancy as hell... And I was seated next to Damien, opposite Sue. The meal was delicious and I quickly became very fond of the loving couple, hoping one day I will be as happy as them. I was laughing and smiling the whole dinner and I felt loved with Damien's hand on my bare knee, between the fabric slit, (I almost spat the wine out when he first put it there!) and the baby stories Mrs Crofts was telling me that caused Damien to blush occasionally.

When the time came for us to say good night, I was tired but content and I hugged both of his parents before almost sleep walking back to his car. Damien lifted me in and put my seat belt on me and as we were cruising the motorway I fell sound asleep. 

~~~

I woke up to the feeling of being moved. When I opened my eye an inch I saw Damien's chest and snuggled deeper sniffing his addicted scent. He lay me down on a bed and pulled my heels off before asking me softly to lift my arms. I did and he pulled my dress over my head and replaced it quickly with a large shirt. He did the buttons up quickly and tucked me in, before leaving through a door we didn't come through, probably the bathroom. I drifted in and out of consciousness until I felt the bed dip and my body being pulled into a rock hard, bare chest. I felt the sparks and his lips on my forehead before I fell asleep to the most peaceful I have ever slept. 

#####

Here's a super long one, enjoy! Xxx