III

I have been lazy so here is a new part. Just wanted to get it done so I can continue the other stories I have going on, so it's not that long.

But it's what you get.

Enjoy//YMI

________________________

Your whole body achenes, your heartbeat pounding in your ears. Somewhere along the way the pain molded together with the pleasure, a sensation you have never felt before.

"Hey~" he murmurs, still caught up in the after glow. You roll up into a ball as you hear the sheets rustling and he's hovering over you again. It scares you a little bit, the fact that he is so much bigger than you. You grip the covers tightly, making sure to separate your bodies.

"Naw, you were to tense to cum right?" He purrs into your ear and you feel his warm tongue graze your neck. He bites down on your skin rather roughly, making you gasp in surprise. He takes the opportunity to pull the covers away from your cornered up form.

"Don't be so scared, it's only fair that you get to enjoy yourself too" he says, looking you in the eye. His eyes are not as clouded as before. Now they are more playful.

His fingers entwine with yours and pulls your hand up over your head. His other hand travels down to the sticky mess in between your legs and you yelp loudly when you feel his fingers slip in. You struggle to get up, but he holds you firmly in place, not allowing you to escape. You blush deep red as he continues to thrust his fingers in, picking up the speed and pushes against your sensitive walls, getting a bit rough. You moaning and panting fills the room as he continues his assault on your trembling body. He captures your lips, his tongue slipping into your mouth. Everything he does, is so very intense. His way of speaking, fighting and his treatment of you aren't really rough, just intense. He has a passionate way that is new to you.

You break the kiss to breath, but he is soon back again, the kiss being messier this time. His lips travels over your jawbone and he bites at your neck again. Letting go of the hand over your head to caress your shacking body. Your hands wrap around his neck and you run your fingers through his hair, holding yourself up as you feel as if your heart is going to fall out of your chest.

"Y/N" he says into your ear, once again surprisingly calm and collected. His calmness irritates you, it makes you want to stir him up again. You want that arrogant look to disappear from his face. Squirming under him, your legs shake as you moan his name. You hide your head at the crock of his neck, unable to think of anything else but what is happening right now.

Your thoughts shatter as he pushes against a spot that sends an overwhelming pleasure through your body, finally sending you of the edge. He stops when he feels you tighten and a release. As you lay sprawled out on the bed, hazy and caught up in the after glow you see him watching you closely as he cleans his sticky fingers of.

"Sweet" he says and you curl up again. You feel a little embarrassed as you suddenly realize what kind of expressions and sounds you must have made. Watching his naked body as he stands up from the bed, he walks over to clothes that are laying in a pile by a dresser.

"Stay in here for a while and rest. I'll send for some food for ya", he looks over his shoulder at you while tying his black sash. Your eyes a fixated on the six tattooed on his back.

"You going out?" You say and pull up the covers again, wrapping yourself in them.

"Yeah. Although, I kinda wanna stay here", he says and walks towards you again, sliding his jacket on.

"Knowing that you are sleeping in my bed naked will be really distracting" his hand reaches down to you, running his fingers through your hair.

"But knowing you will be waiting for me to return is really motivating" his signature smile is back, and you feel the sleepiness creeping in as he turns around and walks away.

Just as he is about to close the door, you sit up again, a sudden panic overwhelming you.

"G-Grimmjow don't-" he stops and looks at you from the corner of his eye. A mixture of surprise and something you can't read.

"Don't get hurt" you murmur, remembering the wounded arrancars returning everyday. You can't se his expression, but it's as if the temperature in the room changes. It's like he is somewhere else.

"And don't think I will clean your wounds and pity you if you comeback bloody and beat up" you say, relieved to see his wide smile again as he turns around and laughs.

"Go to sleep woman, I'll need some of your 'services' later~" he purrs, you blush deeply again. As he closes the door you pull the covers over your head, hiding the awfully red blush tinting your cheeks.

After Grimmjow left you start looking around for a bathroom, desperate for a shower.
The bathroom is just as bright and sterile white as the rest of Hueco Mundo, It almost hurts your eyes. You quickly strip yourself of your underwear and bra, leaving them on the bathroom floor.

The hot water feels heavenly on your skin and you look around for some soap. You proceed to wash your hair, and just standing under the hot water for at least thirty more minutes. When you finally get out, you wrap yourself in fluffy white towels. You go back into the bedroom,looking at your clothes on the floor. Blood splattered all over them and the smell of sweat since the fight yesterday.Not very tempted to put them on again, you go look around for some new clothes. Surprised, you find a big black t shirt and a pair of sweatpants. You use the hair tie around your wrist to put your hair up into a ponytail.

Sitting down on the bed, you feel the sleepiness overwhelming you. The last thought haunting your mind as you fall asleep is the image of a injured Grimmjow, but you quickly shake it off, and drift of into sleep.

____________________________

I have entered some kind of fluff period SO PREPARE FOR THE FLUFF IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

And also, more of the story and things.

Cause I gotta go swim in holy water after this.