VI

GUESSSSSS WHOSSS A LAZYYYY PIECE OF TRASHHHHHHHH. me.

This is a really short one, just because I felt like uploading. Expect the continuation tomorrow.

No proofreading, ya know da drill.
____________________________

The sight of him like that, looming over your body, made the adrenaline rush through your body. Sometimes it frightened you, how large his body was compared to yours.

"Fuck" he groaned between clenched teeth as he continued to push deep into your hot core, making your very core shake. Feeling the sheer force of his thrusts made the hairs on your body stand up as you gasped for air. Sex with him was hypnotic. You didn't want to stop, ever, but right now it felt as if your body was about to break, and somehow you liked it. You tried to speak but the words were trapped inside, there wasn't enough air in the room, there was only the rhythmic pounding of his hips and the smell of him and his warmth.

Resting your head on his chest you would let your hands travel over his large frame. You were more comfortable around him now, and he trusted you fully. His eyes followed you hand exploring his well muscled chest and stomach, feeling proud that you liked his body.

"Are you feeling okay" his voice is low and his chest vibrates when he talks, lifting your head you look up at him.

"Of course" you say, giving him a light kiss on his lips, in which he groans softly.

"Will you hate me if I tell you that I have to go to a meeting?" He says and cups your face, looking into your eyes.

"I could never hate you" you say, kissing one more time before rolling to your own side of the bed, allowing him to get up and get dressed again. This was amazing, how much you knew him. The way he moved and the way he spoke, how he chooses his words a little more careful around you. He wasn't as arrogant and defensive around you, he trusted you and most of all, he didn't want to frighten you.

"What's the meeting about?" You asked laying your tiered head back down on the pillow, his scent heavy in the sheets.

"I don't know, some punk from the human world wants to start a fight" he puts his jacket back on and walks over to you, carefully lifting your face to look at him

"I'm gonna make sure he stays away from you, I will not let anyone hurt you ever again" he says, his eyes filled with a fire different from just pure rage, fear maybe?

"You are forgetting that I can handle myself, but I am flattered" you say smiling, pulling the covers over your body.

"Of course you are" he smiles. So different from before. But the fear in his eyes would stay with you, branded into your mind forever.

The last time you saw him like this.