Chapter 9

Y/n POV
A few hours later
After what happen a little earlier
It was very quiet during dinner...
I was picking on my food as I got the feeling Miguel was looking at me.... I looked up and he was staring having a small serious look...
I look back down and see Gabriella already done with her food...
I stood up and grabbed my dish and her walking out the dining room and going to the kitchen quickly washing the dishes.... I don't know everything just felt odd after what happen earlier... it felt like are first fight..  I don't know just things been a little off.... that's what I think.... he's just acting different again.... but maybe I'm just overthinking it.... yeah.....
after finishing washing the dishes I was drying my hands  and fix some things around the kitchen. I looked up and see Miguel standing in the door way holding his plate..
" you okay?" He asked
" Im fine why?" I asked
" just cause you look like your scared about something." He said as he wash his plate...
" why will you think that?" I said
He just let out a small chuckled...
" just wondering...." he said as he turn around and looked at me....
I just took a deep breath and smile at him....
" I'm going to get gabbi ready for bed..." I said
" okay.." he said as he walked towards me. And place his hand on my waist.. and pulled me close to him...
" I love you." He said smiling
" I love you too..." I said smiling at him... he then pulled me into a kiss..
" I be upstairs in a few minutes" he said
" okay.." I said
As I walked out the kitchen and then picked up gabbi up taking her upstairs ..
after showering her getting her ready tucking her in bed... I sat down near her just seeing her fall asleep... I smiled and and tuck her hair in between her ear... I smile and kiss her cheek...
" good night my princess..." I said getting up and walking out her bedroom...
I closed the door and see Miguel standing there...
" she's growing up fast huh?" Miguel said
" she really is...." I said letting out a small sigh....
" yeah.." Miguel said as I felt him place his hand on my shoulder..
I just turn around and looked at him..
" I'm sorry..." I said just feeling guilty about the way I was acting....
" for what?" He asked
" just everything lately..." I said...
He just gave me a smile...
" don't worry about anything..." he said as he grabbed my hand slowly kissing it... he looked at me right in my eyes.... till....
" AH!" I yelled in pain...
" I'm sorry my love...." Miguel said as was cover in blood in his mouth.....
I just looked at him with a shock look .... as he was gripping on my wrist tight...
" just couldn't help it....." he said looking at me with a smirk...
My eyes were wide seeing the amount of blood on my hand....
I couldn't believe he did that......
I just looked at him and see him lick the blood that he had on his mouth.....
I'm not going to lie I was pretty pretty shock seeing Miguel like this... I mean know he has fangs he's Spider-Man... he's basically a hero......but I didn't knew he will act like this....