The Creepiness

A new day starts. Sages♪ gets out of his bed and walks outside to the mailbox and checked the mail. To his surprise he found a letter from Lopez. Lopez decided to move out of Crack. " NOOOO!!!", yelled Sages♪ " NOT LOPEZ, how could he we were besties....he was the only normal one next to Beau ." He started to walk off and see who he could find, but he felt as if he was being watched, which is normal but something didn't seem right. Sages♪ looked around to see who was there, the only one he found was Peck. Sages♪ knew Peck wasn't the one who was watching him, maybe it was that clown next door Sages♪ thought.

     Sages went to talk to Peck and as he walked up to him Peck waved to Sages♪ and said " Hey Beefcake!", Sages♪ was surprised Peck still called him that, hopefully that nickname doesn't spread. Sages♪ frowned at what Peck had said and walked off instead of talking to Peck. He decided to check on the villagers. He saw that Rosie was home, so he went up to the door and looked at the window and saw Rosie looking at him, but she quickly hid. Sages♪ was hesitant about knocking on the door and walking in. Instead of him knocking Rosie swung the door open and pulled him in " Is it really you Sages♪? I thought you were gone forever," Rosie said "But your here to stay right....WAIT WHY WERE YOU GONE?!?!" Sages♪ looked at her frightened saying "Umm...taxes?" Rosie looked at him puzzeled then quickly smiled and said "OK, anways wheres the money?", Sages♪ was confused as to what she was talking about " I need that child support and need a new copy of Splatoon because I broke the other one" Sages♪ was still confused especially about why she needed child support. "Ain't no one talking my Splatoon, Bitch!" Sages♪ said as he walked out the door. Rosie went to the window and watched him walk off "I will wait for you my Sages♪." she said creepily.

     Sages♪ was still terrified about what had happened. He thought to himself " Do I have her babies or something.......naw, but wait if I do that means there's multiple of them," he started to get worried " Do I have amnesiaor something and where is Rosie hiding the babies anyway?" As those thoughts sunk in his mind, Sages went to the T&T Mart. As he walked in he saw Rosie right next a giant stuffed bear. " I want that Papa Panda!", he yelled running to the stuffed animal. Rosie looked at him "Buy it for ME Sages♪" she said in a demonic voice, but Sages♪ ignored her and was so excited. Sages♪ bought the Papa Panda and continued his day. Rosie still at the Market looked down and said "But don't you remember last night Sages♪, if not I will remind you."

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A FLASHBACK and remember this is for Sagemaster15 if anybody stumbles onto this fanfiction, if someone did check out his YouTube channel!!