Mystery

Sages♪ felt free from the phyco, but of course as mayor he has to check on her, but his main priority is to find out why George Looo........ I mean Lopez moved out. Meanwhile Rosie was still wondering what happened to her babies, she wasn't that sad, actually she wasn't at all she still had one left and she did want child support at the time. Rosie knew she was a slut, but she started to think maybe she should change, after all her mother was a slut, but sadly her mother died while she was working as a prostitute. Rosie didn't exactly know how her mother died. From Rosie thinking about all this she still wanted Splatoon and she would change and tell Sages♪. She also planned on telling him her secret.

     Rosie went to go see Sages♪ so she went up to his door and knocked. Sages♪ heard a knock while he was watching T.V, so he went to the door and opened it. It was Rosie, Sages wasn't sure why she was here and most importantly if she was going to kill him. "Sages I'm sorry about you know what, sooo I'm going to change I hope you can forgive me," Rosie said. Sages closed the door (No he didn't that was a joke, just ignore that closing door thing OK!!!). Sages♪ looked at Rosie and he could see in her eyes they were full of regret, but he knew what she had done and actually secretly liked her, he just couldn't tell her even though he knew she liked him. Not like, but love.....(OHH SHITT didn't see that coming did ya ) " I forgive you, and I hope to see that change," Sages♪ said as he smiled " Thank you and you will see that change, but I have to tell you something," Rosie said looking deeply in Sages♪'s eyes "The kids all died but one". Sages♪ felt guilty about what he had done, thankfully one is still alive. " The last one is Pietro and I think you have already met him, thing is I don't know how he's grown up and a sheep or ram.....whatever he is." Rosie said. " Pietro..." Sages♪ said in disgust, he thinks Pietro has something to do with Lopez moving out " That son of a bitch" Sages♪ whispered to himself. "Umm...well I have to go shoping for something, so see you around." Rosie said as she started backing up slowly. "Oh, OK bye." Sages♪ said as Rosie left. Sages walked back into his house and laid on his bed and said to himself " Tommorow the whole day will be me being Sherlock Holmes and figure out why Lopez left." Sages♪ sighed and driffted off to a deep sleep.

     A/N: Soon I will get to the romance between Sages and Rosie.... I mean Sages♪ and Rosie. SOOO MANY ♪♪♪ IN THIS STORY.