Flashback

Sages went out of his house to go to the market and see what's there. Rosie was secretly watching and wanting him. Rosie went to talk to Sages♪ and since it was a hot day she offered him her bottle of water she had been carying. Sages♪ gladly accepted her offer, but what he didn't know there was something in there to make him so drunk Rosie could controll him. Sages♪ started to act strange after a few minutes, so Rosie took the opportunity to convince him he loved her. Sages♪ was convinced, but didn't know what to do then. Rosie asked if he wanted to come to her house. He nodded and they both headed off to the house.

     Sages♪ and Rosie went to her house. Rosie hugged him as he went in her house and purred. Rosie started to kiss Sages♪. Her supple paws started touched almost every inch of Sages♪'s body. (How does the 's work in Sages♪?) Sages♪ started petting Rosie, she loved the touch of Sages♪ she couldn't help but purr even more. Rosie was getting anxious and told Sages♪ to hurry up. That's how they made a baby or more, but in the end Sages♪ just ignored Rosie and secretly killed the babies. In the very end Sages♪ gained his freedom........ or did he?

A/N: The reason why the last paragraph wasn't detailed into how they did it is because just in case if there are little kids that read this