Hello my name is hey

(If you're wondering why i decided to make this story take place in Cape Town it's because it's so damn beautiful , accepting and underrated. And a lot people from different nationalities and cultures live there. Ahem like ; Troye Sivan , Casper Lee , Candice Swanpoel , Sasha Pieterse etc... But of course there are Native people there too. So like i said , it's very multicultural which I adore)

Okay for this chapter to make sense (it's in Ashton's P.O.V.) im going to post what being high feels like.

-Music sounds INCREDIBLE while high.

-It gets harder to hold back laughter, most people will laugh at things they either normally wouldn't laugh at, or will laugh louder or longer.

-Time will appear to slow down or speed up or both. While high if you do something then look at a clock you will be shocked at how much time has passes usually.

-Food tastes incredible, you usually get hungry at a certain part of the high.

-The entire process of thinking changes while high. You might feel you are thinking incredibly fast, or very slow. You will probably "hear" yourself thinking much louder or intensely than normal.

ASHTON IRWIN 

~~ bad  choices make good stories ~~

Lauren coughed slightly as we leaned against the buildings wall. Yeah , it might be a beach wedding but damn it was lux. They got married in a posh white room then they went into the open air dancing pit for the fun bits. I seriously cant believe Audrey went all out.

I'm %100 sure she is only doing this to get back at me. I mean getting married in a building then going outside to dance?

Pff. I dont even know why i'm thinking about her. I slept with 2 or 3 girls since we broke up. Yeah we broke up 3 years ago , i have a bit of a trouble getting laid.

I had no idea why i was thinking so loudly. My voice echoed around in my head as i looked at the pavement and heard the water crash into eachother on the beach.

You're thinking , hey what kind of brother lets his little sister smoke a joint. Well i didnt make her start. I saw her smoking one in her room and God , she was coughing like hell. Lauren was kind of new to smoking joints but she got used it rather quickly.

'You know it's very hard seeing your ex with a very muscular and good looking guy.' I said tracing my hands on the bricks on the walls.

'Please , he's not that good looking.' Lauren burst into a fit of giggles. When she started giggling i couldn't hold back my giggles and started giggling myself. I'm sure i looked like a teenage girl in a tux.

'I think that's enough.' I said grabbing the joint from Lauren's fingers then putting it out.

'You're even more of a party-pooper than Harry , if that was possible.' I said breaking into a fit of laughter again , walking back to the wedding.

My little brother , was quite the dad we never had. I was the older one yet he was the bossy one.

I was too busy looking at the veins in my arm before i bumped into someone causing them to fall.

'Shiiit , im so sorry.' I said , struggling a bit not to fall down myself.

'Shiiiiit , it's okay.' She said impersonating me. She took off her heels , emptying the sand that got into her shoes.

'Wow , those are pieces of earth that we're standing on. Like , the little molecules that make up what we're standing on.' I felt like a goddamn professor