🌹43🌹

It has been a while since I've written smut, so I am sorry.

-

  The air in the room was tense. Felix cursed at Minho for not specifying the "stuff" they did. It was nothing sexual (sometimes) it was mainly playing Mario party or Mario kart.

  Of course though, Felix was sure Minho and Jisung were purposefully leaving it out. 

    Hyunjin was doing something on his phone. Then he stood up and pushed chair to the side.

    "I'm going to the living room," Hyunjin said.

    Felix nodded.

   Hyunjin left the bathroom, but the tense air stayed.

    Felix set his phone down and pulled the drain. He didn't want to sit another moment in the bathroom when it felt so suffocating.

   When he left the bathroom Hyunjin was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone, paying no heed to Felix.

  "Are you going to ignore me for the rest of the night? If you are, I am going to go to Jisung and Minho's,"

   Felix could see Hyunjin's jaw tense as he turned off his phone.

   "I'm not ignoring you, I am just frustrated,"

  "About?" Felix questioned.

   "Minho and Jisung," Hyunjin said.

   "Because of what they said in the chat?"

   Hyunjin huffed, "Yes, Felix, because contrary to Minho and Jisung, I don't quite like hearing about how other guys have sex with the person I love. I especially don't quite like it when they say they wouldn't mind doing it again in front of me,"

  Felix pursed his lips, "Hyun, it really isn't that big of a deal, Minho and Jisung were joking around. It is what they do, you know they meant nothing by it," he said.

    Hyunjin pulled Felix down on the couch and leaned over him. The older's lips ghosted over his for a moment, then he whispered in Felix's ear.

   "I don't like sharing. I especially don't like the idea of sharing you. Not with Minho and Jisung, not with my brother, and not with anyone else," Hyunjin pressed a kiss just below Felix's ear on his jaw.

   Felix's hands didn't know where to go, so he settled for gripping the fabric of the couch a little too hard.

    "Are you okay with this?"

   The younger nodded taking a deep breath.

   Hyunjin pulled away a little more, "Words, Felix, that is the way this goes," he said firmly.

   "Yes, I am okay with this, just please... I want you," Felix said softly.

   Hyunjin leaned down and captured Felix's lips into a kiss, he slotted a leg between Felix's and chuckled softly when he felt the blond grind against him.

   "So needy," Hyunjin muttered when he pulled away.

   It had barely been a few minutes and Felix looked so ruined. His lips red and his eyes glossy with want.

   Hyunjin pushed his leg a little harder against Felix's erection, laughing softly when Felix whined.

   "Are you going to cum just from this lixie? Going to cum from just riding my thigh,"

   The brunet wasn't going to lie, he could probably cum from just watching Felix like this.

   He removed his leg from between Felix's legs. He watched Felix whine and his legs press together.