Chapter 7

*Casey's POV*

We walked out to the garage. As Sam opened the door, you could see a really nice car. We must be using this to get to the cliff. We got in, and started driving.

"Hey Grandpa! Is it okay if we borrow your car?!" Sam shouted, "Thanks!" He waved and turned back around.

We got to the cave. We all got out. Edgar and Alan were checking each other for weapons, and Sam and Michael were talking. I was standing there awkwardly, thinking. I'm gonna be in he cave, where my brother, and best friend is, and kill David. The only person that really cared about me...

"Just know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I'll steak you without even thinking twice about it." Edgar warned Michael.

"Chill out Edgar," Sam said.

"Right," Edgar said quietly, and pulled me along with him and Alan. I couldn't do this to David. Maybe Paul, since he creeps me out, but not David. Not Dwayne, and not Taylor. And I defiantly couldn't do it to Star or Laddie. No way.

Edgar pulled me over to Star and Laddie, Alan behind us. "Don't touch her!" Michael shouted, stumbling over to Star. Alan called us over to where he was. He found a spot with a draft. "Feel it? Feel the draft?" He asked, looking at me.

"It's an opening all right. Let's try it.." Edgar went on. There were flies, and Sam and I tried to get them away from us. "We're on the right trail alright, flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.." Edgar implied. I kind of rolled my eyes. We continued walking, until we got to where they were sleeping... on the ceiling...

Edgar, Alan, and Sam looked down at the ground, making me look down. I saw skeletons, from people that died during the earthquake.  We reached the end of the tunnel, and there is a large opening. "What's that smell?!" Sam freaked. "Vampires, my friend" Edgar said. Alan grabbed my hand, making me look at him. The guys shine their flashlights around the room, finding no one.

Then, they shine their lights upwards. There, Marko, Dwayne, Paul, and David hang sleeping. "I thought they'd be in coffins!" Sam shouted. "That's what this is, it's one giant coffin!" Edgar shouted back. Edgar started climbing the rocks, Alan following. Edgar was saying how they were gonna steak them, because they didn't who was the head. "no! Don't do it!" Sam yelled. Edgar ignored him, and staked Marko. "No!" I yelled. Honestly, I was really mad at Edgar right now. He just killed my only family, my brother...

David then opened his eyes. "You're dead meat!" He yelled, his eyes glowing yellow. He chased us, to the end of the cave, where the sunlight showed through. David was able to grad Sam's foot, but had to let go, because his arm hit the light. Edgar, Sam and Alan ran away fast. I stayed behind. I looked David in the eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I said, very quietly. I then got up and walked back to the guys, not paying attention to them, or what they were saying.

"Hey! Casey! What's your problem?!" Edgar shouted. I tried to ignore him, but Alan grabbed me by the shoulders.

"What's wrong, Casey?" He said softly. I was starting to cry.

"Nothing," I said, wiping a tear away.

"Really, what's wrong?" Alan persisted.

"Edgar killed my damn brother! Okay?!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. I was expecting Alan to let go of me, and kill me or something. But he didn't. He hugged me. I cried into his chest, hugging back.

"I'm so sorry," Alan said softly. I let go of him, even though I didn't want to. I looked at Edgar, who was staring at me.

"He was your brother?" Edgar asked. I nodded, unsure of his reaction. "Shit," he mumbled. "You're a vampire?" He asked. I nodded slightly, he looked at me, barely any expression of emotion. But,the little emotion he did have, was a sad expression.

"I'm sorry..." Edgar said, really quiet. I shook it off, and looked at the car. There, I saw Sam in the drivers seat, Michael, Laddie, Star and Taylor in the backseat. There was noway we would all fit, but somehow, we did.  We drover back to Sam's house, ready to defeat the head.

Okay , just letting you know, again, i used a script. and this will be an alan ff. have a great day!! :)