Chapter 10

So guys, I know where I ended last chapter, but I'm starting where I meant to start, and go along with the movie. So just go with it, even if you're confused.

*Casey's POV*

"I say we terminate them right now!" Edgar yelled, running after Star and Laddie. Alan and I followed behind.

Star and Laddie ran into the bathroom, and Paul closed the door, revealing himself.

"You're mine!" Paul said, while Edgar, Alan, and I backed up.

"You killed Marko!" Paul shouted.

Gee, thanks for reminding me.

"Yeah, you're next!" Edgar warned.

"No, you're next!" Paul said back. By now we were in the bathroom.

Alan and Edgar looked at each other, then the bath tub, where the holy water was. Paul laughed, and they all struggled. Edgar splashed water on Paul's face, which caused some to hit my arm. I grabbed it in pain, but fell to the ground with Edgar and Alan. We all screamed as Paul stood tall, trying to look intimidating.

Nanook came running in, then pushed Paul into the bathtub. Smoke came out of the tub, and we continued to scream. Paul came back up, then sank again.

Next thing I know, there's blood coming from the sink.

---

"Hey, hey, hey. Its me." Sam said, as we jumped at him, Edgar and Alan holding water guns at him. I was wet, same as them. It stung really bad, but I'll live.

"I got one down stairs with a bow and arrow!" Sam whispered.

"Alright Sam," Alan congratulated.

"We trashed the one that looks like Twisted Sister." Edgar said.

"He has a name," I informed.

"Totally annihilated his night stalking ass," Alan said.

"Well, Nanook helped a little." Edgar admitted.

"A little?" I laughed.

"Death to all vampires, maximum body amount. The awesome monster bashers." Edgar whispered.

"The meanest," Alan said.

"The badest," Edgar said.

Everyone put there hands in the middle, and did a thing with their hands.

Then, Laddie jumped out.

We all screamed, and fell backwards. Laddie ran over to the bathroom door, and Alan said, "Holy shit! The attack of Eddie Munster!"

"Get him!" Edgar yelled.

"Wait!" Sam tried.

"Stop you stay away from him! Just stay away from him! He's just a little boy!" Star came in. Laddie tried getting out, but Star held him back.

Taylor then came out of the bathroom, helping Star with Laddie.

Lolz I forgot about Taylor