MSNS: Apex of Life

Plot: Ren Yamashiro there is no one who knows her name she highly revered and feared by her allies and by the people she works closely with including by her enemies people gave her the name Apex of life but in reality that is not true that is nothing more than a mere title because in reality she's only the strongest because of her blessing yes there is no doubt that the girl is quite strong in the physical department The girl has given her self the illusion that she is without a doubt the strongest in the world but that will change as a young man who has been trained since he was a child by his worried ward of a mother will one day reach the true pinnacle of strength and will without a doubt become the true Apex of life as the young man travels the world unintentionally making himself known in the world catching the attention of many he comes back to Japan as he had heard that his mother was in the hospital but unfortunately the young was transported into Mato to which he starts killing many Shuuki's so he could see his mother the seventh unit's comes to help but giant Shuuki's and Y/N was going to go fight it but the girls wouldn't allow it but Kyoka Uzen the chief of the seventh unit and tells the boy about her blessing and without hesitation the young man agrees transforming into a powerful demonic mount but soon the world will know about Y/N and they understand that he is the true apex of life!

Name: Y/N lida
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Gender: Male
Race: Human. Megumareta
Age: 26
Vital status: Alive
Nationality: Japanese
Appearance:

 Megumareta Age: 26 Vital status: Alive Nationality: Japanese Appearance:

Tags:
1. Mato Seihei No Slave ⛓
2. Romance
3. Male Reader
4. Harem
5. Discrimination
6. Ecchi
7. Demon hunters
8. Love ❤️
9. Superpowers
10. Magic 🪄
11. Determination
12. Martial arts 🥋
13. Demons
14. Original Characters
15. The eight gods of thunder
16. Corruption