Chapter 14 - The Halloween Party

(A/N: Picture above of Ariana in her Halloween outfit.) 🙈

Chapter 14 - The Halloween Party

October 31st, Halloween

_____________________
Ariana's POV:

"GOODMORNING AMERICA." I squealed as I jumped out of the bed - where poor Louise was still sleeping in too - and opened the curtains.

"Can you like, not." Louise murmured as I ignored her grumpy presence. She grabbed her pillow and covered her face with it.

"Yes I can, it's Halloween, it's even more exciting than my birthday." I smiled to myself. I couldn't be any happier.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table.

"8am."

"ARE YOU FORREAL?" Louise yelled. "Go find someone else to annoy."

I chuckled as I exited our room and stood still in the huge hallway. I honestly don't know where Justin's room is, but I'll find it. He's my next victim. (and I'd also like to be with my boyfriend, ah I love to say it, even though I have to keep my mouth shut.)

I opened a random door and peeked inside. I saw Frankie sleeping like the cutest baby ever, so I just closed the door again and chose another one.

There was Alfredo, laying in the funniest position ever. "Well I'm lucky that I have my phone with me." I told myself.

I went to Twitter and took a picture of Alfredo as I tweeted:

@arianagrande:
looking at this picture is the best way to start your day, you're very welcome lmao :)

I closed his door and went to another room, I opened it and then I saw Justin sleeping, which was also extremely cute.

I closed the door behind me and tip toed to my way to his huge bed, to the other side. I carefully lifted the blanket up and crawled under it. It felt warm and nice.

I moved a little bit closer next to Justin so we were laying right next to eachother. He was snoring a little bit. This was also too cute to not take a picture of so I also took one and tweeted it:

@arianagrande:
HOW CUTE??? #mybestieisthecutest

His hair was totally messed up and I enjoyed laying next to him.

"Justin.." I whispered softly. He didn't move a bit.

"Justin." I said a little bit louder. His face kinda moved.

I just decided to kiss him awake.

I softly pecked his lips, and right after that his eyes slowly opened.

"Ari?"

I cracked a smile. "Yup. That's me."

An adorable smile appeared on his face as he stretched his arms and moved his head a little so his arm was supporting the back of his head.

"What time is it?" he asked me.

"A little after 8."

"Is everyone awake?"

"Nope." I said. "And it was kinda late last night so I don't think that they'll be awake until noon."

"Oooh, so that's why you're up early?" Justin smirked as he poked my arm.

"It's kinda normal that I wanna spend some time with my boyfriend." I told him.

"Yeah, I'm happy that you're here. It's nice like this." he said as he kissed me gently.