Chapter 1: A mysterious yet genius hero

It was the middle of the night at the city of New York. Disbite being night there are some cars driving about either going home or somewhere else. Disbite being some cars there are a few people walking about the streets as we then cut to a teenage boy at the park and he is just walking through the trail looking down on his phone.

He was just minding his own business when suddenly he heard something. He turn to a bridge and he sees a figure standing near the exit which the teenager looks around with nervous and then called out.

Teenage boy: H-Hey.....you alright dude?

Then the figure step out and enter the spotlight above and when he sees him he step back with fear to see a monster coming out of the darkness.

Teenage boy: (shocked) Holy shit!

He immediately pulls up his phone and begins to film the monster standing and looking at him. Suddenly he fire needles at him which he quickly dodge and begins to run away while the monster chases after him.

He ran and ran until he ran near a lake which where the monster fires his needles at him and one of the needles hits his leg and he collapses onto the floor.

He turn to see the monster slowly approaching him. He tried to crawl away but he was too slow as the monster gets closer and closer.

He thinks he's done for when suddenly someone came out of the bushes and kicks the monster back. The mysterious hero battles the monster with a drill like blade until he inserts what seems like a small red bottle into the drill.

Ready, go! Vortex break!

Immediately he slash at the needle monster and it blows up behind him. The armor figure then pulls out a empty bottle and drains the mysterious energy left behind by the monster.

The teenage boy watches as the armor figure turns to him and he immediately pulls out his phone and takes a picture of the mysterious hero.

(Intro)