Raven's Mystery man

okay, Let’s do this.

Hi!

As U All Know Me,

My name is Raven.

And for the last couple of years, live have been very Peaceful (My live especially). Still feels strange this word coming out of my mouth, considering how I spent most of my live afraid of my destiny. How I was destined to be the End of this word, To be the reason millions of people losing their lives. But, its different now. With my powers and the hope my friends gave me, I succeeded To defeat That destiny, That false prophecy, That is My own Father.

Since then I’ve been feeling very good. Feelings that never crossed my mine that one day I would be feeling…..

Free.

I feel free from all that weight that have been on me since the day I was born

Free from all that fear

Free from losing my self to the darkness

And free to Feel loved and to Love

.

.

.

Love….

What a strange word this word is..

Am I really free to feel this word?

Is there really No consequences To THAT?!!

Even if I’M really free to feel this complex word

Who would Love a creep like me?

As beat boy once said even if it wasn’t intentional, He is right….

I’m a creep, and a freak who will never find somebody to love or be in love with…

And here we are, As if the world were listening to my thoughts. This mystreios man Appeared out of no where

“ My name is Damian,…

And I’ve been looking for You, Beloved.”

‘What in the hack happing today’ Raven screamed in her head, today was going normally as normal like every other previous days, months, and years.

 Then we finally Have a real mission..

And Then Almost dying

And then this robin suited young person rescuing us and calling Me..

What did he call me?..

Beloved?...

 When are we in? in the 18th century or something?!!

“ Again, Who the Hell are you?!!, and Why have been stalking me since earlier??!” Raven said As calm as she can but seemed violent. She really is frustrated and she doesn’t know why exactly..

“ I just said my name beloved, its Damian and try to calm down I don’t want you to be upset” he said smiling almost grinning.

Okay, This guy seem like trouble and the way he said his name again as I should know him.. Augh and this pet name again..

“ Okay Damian, Nice to meet you and hope we never meet again, Bye.” Raven said too quick he didn’t even catch the farewell, Strating to fly far away from this man And returning To her Friends Leaving Damian All alone by himself looking kinda sad but Full of hope, Finally finding Her again…..

Climbing the elevator to the main room of the Titans Tower going towards the kitchen to prepare her own tea. Raven noticed shouting coming from the one and only Nightwing, Apparently, all this shouting was going to one particular person. Well that’s not new

“ You should’ve listened to the orders before rushing like an Amateur” Nightwing said while looking very angry at beast boy. “ If it weren’t for Raven we all would be dead meat by now we shou… Oh! Hi Raven! What took u so long coming back” changing his tone when he noticed me approaching them.

‘I really didn’t do that much its all thanks to that weirdo’ Raven thought, she really can’t tell them about him so they wouldn’t worry. “ Its was nothing Nightwing” Raven said while giving him a small smile reassuring him while looking at one wet looking puppy. Beast boy looked like he was going to cry. ‘I can’t believe what I’m going to do’ In her head regrating what she is going to say. “ But its not anyone fault. We were out of real mission for like two years. So, don’t be harsh on beat boy” Raven can’t believe she stood up to someone against The leader’s wrath let alone beast boy.

“ she is right dick. If you are going to blame anyone then all of us should be included. You also or should I remind U of the person who was sent flying landing in his as..” Before Victor could complete while smirking Nightwing stopped him saying “ Okay.. okay.. No need for embarrassing stuff” Turning his attention to beast boy who in return flinched from the gesture, Nightwing continued clearing his voice “ Sorry beat boy for yelling at you. Didn’t mean to be Mean, just frustrated from what happened to us.” Nightwing looking really upset from his own behaviour. Smile returned in his face, beat boy said “ Its okay dude water under the bridge, But you’re right I should’ve followed orders next time I’ll be more careful” he finished saying. Well, that gone better than expected. “ That’s right friends Next time we will beat their iron butts” Kori appearing from behind the couch, ‘Looks like she also fears Our Leader Wrath’ Smiling to herself.

While returning to her room, Raven couldn’t stop thinking about Damian.

Taking off her cloak, preparing to go to sleep while Damian image stuck in her head. Augh! Why can’t she stop thinking about that weirdo stalker. She recalled in her memory if she’d met him before but came empty handed.

Just who in The Great Azarath are You Damian!!..

Without noticing Raven gone to The Dream world Still Damian encounter filling her head..           

Waking up the next day wasn’t the best for Raven, WHY? Because some stupid face that belong to a totally stranger boy gets getting in her head even in her sleep! Augh is he even a boy? Maybe a man. What was his name again? ,Oh yeah! It was Damian. Who even is he? Where is he from? Why was he looking for her? And why is she asking all these questions? ,Its not like she is interested in him. Or what is he like under his mask. Or if he Lik.. ‘No No NO NO NO, we aren’t going there, last time was plenty enough to make Me stay away from romance’ she sighed a really defeat sigh ‘ Let’s just forget it’ she thought while making her way to kitchen.

The first thing she noticed when she entered the Main room is how empty it is. ‘Where is everybody’ The empath wondered while making her way to tea cups she found a note written on it where has everyone gone to, ‘Dick returned to the cave to do some excessive training’ ‘ Kori is visiting her home’ ‘ beat boy reunining with Doom Patrol’ ‘ Cyborg with some JJ business’. Well looks like she is all alone today…. as usual…., nothing new….. just all alone….with no one to talk to… what she prefers, she sighed what looked like the biggest sigh in her life.…... By now she would be very happy. But, things changed. She is not as isolated as she used to be, and to be honest, she now prefers if her team with her now. If beast boy she would not mind. ‘She is really is miserable’ she made her way to the coach and relaxed her body like jelly and feeling like a 5 year old girl whose parents lift her alone in her house.

“ Why the long face beloved”….

To be continue….

.

.

.