CHAPTER 34

Please don't miss the announcement in the end.
.......

The whole past played infront of Roshanay's eyes like a tape as without a blink she kept on staring at him. 

The man who was the sole reason behind her destruction.

Behind all the chaos in her life. 

Tears filled up in her eyes.

Her lips quivered. Chin wobbled. 

She was not able to perceive the chaos around her. All her mind was able to play was the last meeting she had with him.

After that meeting, her uncle, Sufyan, took her away and she was given the name, 'Roshanay'

Flashback

Nur and her mother were stuffed in a car. A luxurious one. Her mother was crying and begging but she was quiet.

Her thought process has zeroed. She had given up, going with the flow. Letting things happen.

Neither begging nor crying.

Was she a prostitute now?

The question bubbled up in her mind.

A prostitute....

A sob got struck in her throat.

A bed warmer...

She tried to drink in her tears.

A slut...

No!

No!

NO!!!

Covering her hands with her face, she let her tears flow quietly. 

Wasn't this man her uncle?

Then how could he make her a prostitute?

He ran a brothel....

He had sold his soul for worldly pleasures. It must be easy for him....

She had covered herself her entire life and now she has to expose her body to other men...

This thought alone constricted her chest.

Her mother has AIDS? 

And they have no money to give her a treatment?

And the only option for her is to follow what they've told...

She can't run either.

Can't find a shelter in her country because of Sohrab's influence.

And in Pakistan, a country she has never been to, to whom would she run?

Where would she escape to get a shelter?

And how would she treat her mother?

A prostitute....

Her mind was occupied with these thoughts that she didn't realize when the car stopped infront of a villa. The door to the car was opened and both mother and daughter were forced to go inside.

There the maid gave both of them fresh clothes and they were commanded to take a shower. After taking a bath, they changed clothes and again were led inside the car where her uncle, Sufyan, was already waiting there and the car began to move. 

Nur saw her surroundings through the window, anticipating her future. Praying all of it was a dream when the airport came infront her vision. 

They were forced to alight the vehicle and made to board into the flight. Invested in her thoughts, she didn't realize when the plan landed, again they were made to sit in a car and reached the brothel.