Paranormal Encounter #1

Ghost Girl in the Hallway

by Marissa
(california)

My sister had planned to take a trip to Los Angeles to visit our older brother and his wife. It was during my spring break so I decided to tag along with her. When we arrived at my brother's house it was about 3:30 in the afternoon. My sister-in-law greeted us and invited us inside. My sister-in-law had told us months earlier that her 12 year old niece that was able to see spirits saw a little girl about around her age in the hallway. My sister and I didn't believe in ghosts and such at that time, so we decided to go visit them anyways.

Time flew by really quick and it was time to hit the hay. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. When I was about to go back to bed, I saw a girl's figure in the hallway. She was just standing there. At first I thought it was my sister that was waiting for me to get out of the restroom, but when I walked towards her, she suddenly ran through me. It scared the living life out of me. When I snapped out of it I ran as fast as I could back to the room. I jumped in bed and put the covers over my head.

My sister woke up minutes later and asked me why I was shivering uncontrollably. I told her that I had seen the ghost of the little girl with my very own eyes. The very next day we packed our stuff and drove back home. I could still picture the little girl in my head when I closed my eyes.

It's been almost an year now that I haven't visited my brother and his wife.

Horror Short Stories and Many Moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें