← The Bonfire →

← ✧ →

Liam Dunbar was lying on his side on his bed at night, the window being gently swung open, the curtain swinging forward, swaying side to side due to the outside cold breeze.

A leg was brought forward, going over the frame of the window, followed by another leg, long, straight, blonde hair that belonged to Evie Reyes swung forward, the girl slightly grunting, her entering inside the room.

Evie then turned around, quickly shutting the windows, her then turning back around, her softly walking towards the bed.

Liam felt a pair of warm hands going around him, his eyes flickering open, him feeling a head buried in his neck, his eyes glancing back, seeing a speck of blonde hair near his face.

Liam caught a familiar scent that he knows all too well.

"...Evie?"

Evie hums softly against his neck, sending vibrations against his skin.

A wiring sound that came from the printer was heard being turned on.

"Is your printer automatic?" Evie asks in a whisper.

"No, um, it's not." Liam says, then looking at his printer in confusion.

Papers shot through the printer, flying on the ground, Liam trying to cancel the printing but it wouldn't stop, as if it had a mind of it's own.

Liam frowning deeply, staring at his printer, until it finally stopped on its own.

Evie, whom was in the background, saw a paper at her feet, her seeing the writing that was similar to the Deadpool.

Evie then picked up the paper, her placing it in front of her face, her eyes reading through it.

Liam sighs out in relief, him slightly shaking his head, he then turned to look at Evie, who was looking at a paper, him looking at her in confusion, then walking towards her.

"What you got there?" Liam asks, but got silence in return, confusing her.

LIAM DUNBAR  18

"Evie?"

Evie looks at Liam with a smile, her moving the paper away from him, before he could take it, her putting it behind her.

"What is it?" Liam curiously asks.

"Nothing!" Evie anxiously says.

"What is it?" Liam seemed worried.

Evie groans out in frustration, reluctantly giving him the paper.

Liam seemed horrified as he looked at the list.

"Y-you know, it isn't that bad." Evie shrugs with a nervous smile.

Liam looks at her with widened eyes, his expression showing one of disbelief. "Not that bad? Evie–––i'm not worth three anymore, i'm eighteen!"

Evie sighs out. "Okay, think of it this way, they won't come after you since Scott is worth more than all of you, they'll come for him first, and trust me–––he don't go down easy."

"Is that supposed to cheer me up?" Liam asks frightfully.

"Is it working?" Evie asks with a smile.

"No, not really." Liam stares at her scaredly.

"Great." Evie smiles, pulling him in for a hug.

Liam lets out an uneasy laugh, an uneasy look on his face.

                         ← ✧ →

Mason Hewitt had noticed Liam rushing down the school halls, him quickly going after him, while calling out to him. "Liam, Liam? Liam!"