Sollux and I...

Oi, jut to let u know, but this will give you the feels. So grab a cookie and some tissue's and enjoy

~Author Out~

---------------------------------

Your POV:

Your name is (F/N) (L/N). You were a geek. You loved Cosplaying, Anime, Food, and most of all, family and friends. You have this huge crush on this guy, Sollux Captor.

He was a guy that had grey skin, big colured eyes and glasses. Messy black hair. Black jeans and a Gemini shirt. He was already your Morail, but you wanted to be his Matespirit.

One day after school, you promised yourself that you would confess to him. You walked up to him and jumped on his back. Luckily he knew what you were gonna do that, after all you do that all the time. He piggy back you home. As he dropped you off at the doorway, it was time to confess.

"H-hey Sollux!" You said before he started leaving.

"Yeah?" He said looking back at you.

"Well... After a couple months later when we became Morails, I-I started to like you a lot better." You said becoming bright (B/C). You closed your eyes. He then kissed your soft lips! You pinched yourself if you were dreaming. NOPE IT WAS ALL REALITY!!

--------------------------

Heh like the story so far? Very close to the end there is gonna be crying. Maybe not but idk. Anyway cya!!

~Author Out~