Aradia

Heyo author here!! Did you cry yet? If no, then I think there is something wrong with you... Anyway enjoy did chapter!!

~Author Out!!~

------------------------------

Your POV

You woke up on Sollux's chest. You got up and blushed madly. Madlier than the mad hatter! You began slowly heading to your room. You got dressed into shorts and a long sleeved sweater. You were quite sweating, after all its the weekend and close to spring break. And damn the temperature keeps rising. Right now its 102° today.

You saw Sollux woke up. "Morning busy bee!" You said chuckling. "Morning queen bee!" He said as he yawned and put on his bi colored glasses.

~time skip cuz I lazy..~

When it was 2:40 pm, Sollux had to go. Before he left, you pecked his lip and see him leaving.

----------- Two Months Later ----------

You and Sollux has been dating for a while. Your life its just perfect, without him, you don't know how to feel. You also realize that Sollux had been hanging out with Aradia for a while now.

Just seeing them together, just pisses you off. You decided to text him.

(Y/N): hey wanna come to the park with me?

You waited for a response.

Sollux: Sorry not today, sometime later? Because I'm with Aradia right now.

You read that again, and again, to see if it was only a dream. It was reality. This made your heart shatter into a million pieces. Mom and Dad, now this!? How can my my life get any good?

------------------------------

Best to leave it off there!! Thanks for no views! ;-; Anyway cya guys!! Excuse short chapter!!