Awake and Alive

Heyo guys!! Tbh this is like my most successful story in homestuck yet! And I'm pretty surprised no one is even reading it ;-; but anyway enjoy!!

~Author Out!!~

---------------------------

Third Person POV

Sollux was able to get out of the hospital now. You and Sollux signed out and headed to (Y/N)'s car. It was bright (F/C). As you and Sollux got in the car, you had your black and white beats headphones on. You listened to "Awake and Alive by Skillet."

--------------------------

If you didn't hear that song, that song is amazing yet catchy to me
---------------------------

Your POV

You began singing.

I'm awake, I'm alive

Now I know what I believe inside,

Now its my time, I'll do whatever I want cause this is my life,

Here (here)

Right now (right now)

Stand my ground but never back down,

I know what I believe inside, and now I'm awake, and I'm alive.

After that lyric you began hummig it instead. As you got home, you brought Sollux inside.

--------------------------

Sorry for changing POV's a lot. ;-;

-------------------------

Sollux's POV

She stopped singing, i wanted her yo sing more because she has a amaxingly beautiful voice.

There was a stop, and (Y/N) grabbed my hand. As you and (Y/N) inside, you realized that your stuff is here. "Okay so shall we continue our sleep over?" She said smiling. God damn her smile is like the best. You both cuddled a lot. Once it was 1:45 in the morning, you realizes that (Y/N) was asleep on your chest. You kissed (Y/N)'s forehead. "Night, my queen bee.."

---------------------

He he sorry for changing POV's a lot. Anyway its 2:08 A.M and I'm pretty fucking damn tired. So nighty!!

~Author Out!!~