CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE :

Rysha

"Rysha is this a way to talk to a respected doctor like that? How dare he? " Rohit complained to me about of course a man who has done a PhD in pissing me off well of course clydeeeeeeeee.... Ohh how I hate that man...
I was just so pissed off .... And the last person I wanna see now is-
Someone knocked on the door...
" Come in "...
And what I don't want to happen does as God answers those prayers... Well it's him...
" Diamond... I wanna talk to you.. " He asks sitting across from me... His face is so smooth I just wanna slap him now... And was this inch away from throwing my hot coffee on his face but -
Calm down... Count on your anger 1  2   3 .....
" Maam you have an emergency.. " I get called from Lucy...
" Tonight my home... Dinner and some serious fucking talk.. " I said as calmly as possible and rushed..
.        .         .

" So I needed to talk with you about it "
" Well I also need to talk with you because of the scene you've created with rohit.. " I interrupted Clyde while sitting on the dining table admiring his cooking skills.... Yes.. He was cooking.. He knows how to cook... I know he cooks from long time but this is first time he is cooking in front of me..
You love him
My heart fluttered in an uncharacteristic manner..
" Ooh that, leave it such a bastard he told you?.. " He said working his hands from directions and ingredients...
You are pissed off Rysha remember...
My brain alarmes me...
" Oh you think threatening the reputed neurologist from a reputed hospital and that also in his parking lot interrupting his path is cool? " I ask obviously in half yell when I get up from my chair..
" Yeah.. It's cool for me because I don't like sharing my things.. " He said cooly as ever...
" It was just a pennnn.... Clyde just a pen " I said yelling...
" And you said you will detach his head from his torso just for a pen " I continued
" As I said I don't like sharing my things and also my people... If they somehow touch them... Oh how beautiful lifeless people look.. " He laughed dramatically...
" You just... Threatened him... To kill him... Clyde? " I ask him moving closer.. He turns around to face me..
" Isn't that what I should do if he tries to snatch something away from me.. " He said taking a deadly step towards me...
" No you should explain calmly.. " I argue..
" But what if that is hurting and breaking me? " He growls.. Normal me should've stayed away from him in case of getting hurt but... This Rysha didn't even flinch but she grew more aggressive..
" Why? Why do you hate him? Why just... Just.. Why? I can't understand.. " I shout higher..
" He.. He just pisses me off.. It gets on my nerves.. " He shouts more aggressively..
" And why is that? Clyde Smith.. " I ask in a more furious manner..  After a long pause
" Because.. Because.. He does what I can't he.. Hugs you.. Call you by nicknames.. He kisses you on the cheeks and also drives you to the hospital.. Things I should do.. " He yells more aggressively...
The slap is heard... Ohh... I didn't mean.. It came.. I didn't mean..
" I am sorry... I am sorry.. I am sorryyy very... " I stuttered when he came closer and closer.. And grabbed me by my waist....
" If you hurt me be ready to die.. Mr. Smith.. " I warned him.. His touch sending current I didn't know existed..
" I said I am sorryyy " I said.. His eyes softened as they looked deeper in me something hungry and lusty replaced his burning gaze..
" Sorry, won't fix anything diamond.. It hurts me to see him touching you.. Smelling you... Hugging you.. I hate it now.."

His lips crash into mine with intense force.. Need... Lust.. Hunger... His lips are soft and dominant... It was nothing like sweet and soft.. It was aggressive.. Angry.. Possessive... Like our past arguments and like our every argument..
His taste seeping in my veins..his warmth and comfort seeping in my.... What was he doing? He was kissing me... Oh goddd.... I push him with whatever force remains in me...
" What the fuckkkk Clyde.. "
" Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it.. Judging by your late response... " He said smirking his lips crashed again into mine... Sudden desire dormant in me came creeping like
" Ouchhh-" I yelled.. As he bit my lower lip..
" That's what you deserve to make me wait... Make me do it.. " He whispers...
A slight moan escapes my throat...
" Hmmm..... I guess you are enjoying the diamond..."
My lips and tongue sync in his movements...
Wowww... He is great at it..
" Tell me.. Tell me I am more amazing at it than that bastard... Tell me... I am more amazing than that Kevin... Tell me.. You love it... You love me.... Pls... Tell me.. " He whispers
Not leaving my mouth and his force... His kisses redirect to my collarbone...
Then he stops...
Don't stop... Pls bury me in.. Pls don't stop.. My heart begs...
" Diamond... What is your relationship with that rohit? " He asks for breathing heavily...
" He is my best friend and -"
" Your future husband? " He interrupts me..
So he is fucking jealous... Goodness this man is driving me crazy...
" what? I -"
" I googled what it means to visit a man's father in India and that means they are arranging their marriage.. " He growls..
" And now. I hate him.... I've waited for you.. I've taken care of you when you needed I loved you when you were alone.. I've saved you.. I deserve it.. Diamond.. I deserve it.. I lost you once to a monster... I don't want to lose you again... Pls don't give me lifetime regret... I love you... Diamond.. I love you.. I would also kill that bastard for only thinking of marrying you... " He hugs me tight in his full tears like they are afraid to lose something precious.. They were sincere.. I could hear his heart beating fast
" Enemy?... Enemy... Look at me.. Hmm? " I released a hug.. And he looked at me.. Fear engulfed in his otherwise cool gaze..

" See... He is my best friend and also my cousin... He is my closest cousin Enemy.. As per indian tradition I can't marry my cousin... However close we are.. " I said calmly sitting on the sofa...
" What? Is he your cousin? Then why did his father come yesterday? " He asked his demeanor changing...
" They were just visiting me nothing more.. " I said controlling my laugh.. While seeing his shocked expression..

Then suddenly.. He jumped on the sofa..
Scooped me in his strong arms like I belong there...and kissed me....More dominant... This time..
I start to undo him but he stops me... Leaving my mouth he looks at me.... With his desperate gaze
" Diamond... I know your past, your experiences, your everything that hurts you... That destroys you... I know you can't trust me.. You can't trust me fully, give me a piece just a piece of your heart.. Pls... I will cherish it till my last breath.. " He said griping my hand tighter like no one else did not Kevin.. Not even my mother's everything intoxicates me nowadays.. But.. But I can't.. I can't trust him.. Fully.. I can't .. Do it...
" Clyde... I can't trust you fully but.. You are the first person who understood me.. Took care of me when I needed... I can't fu-"

His lips crash into mine like he knew.. He knew I was going to say that.. I was going to do that to him..
" Ok.. Diamond... Let us pretend that nothing, kevin, your past nothing happened for one  night... For one night.. Let me be yours.. For one night... You are mine.. Only and only mine... " He said giving me his greatest of wet kisses...
Ohh this man... How can he be so handsome and charming.. And sexy at once?
I seriously want to be yours forever.. But I am sorry Clyde I can't... Sorry..
His hungry hands unbuttoned my shirt and while I slipped out his shirt and... Oh...

Perfectly structured body... Muscles... Abs.. They relaxed as I touched them....
I was fully wet my underwear dripping wet.. When his hands slipped through the soft cloth beneath my jeans..
" Diamond you are dripping wet.. Only for me... " He whispered when he slipped his both fingers inside me with intense force...
No man had ever felt me like this like he is.. No one not even Kevin felt this good... This sweet, amazing... A soft moan escaped my mouth when he threw my bra on the floor... And pinched my nipples when my body trembled with arousal...
I hungrily undo his pants when his big size came popping in front of me...
He is huge and already wet with precum...
I bend down taking in his size and how great it'll feel in my mouth.. I take it in trying to get as much as possible...
" Uhh... Diamond.... You are really good girl.... Without even ordering you.. You can understand.. " He groans..
My god his voice.. Kill me now
I lick his big cock taking in and out and giving him the pleasure... Soon the room is filled with his moans when he jerks me up kissing me like an hungry beast..
" God I love you.. " He whispers in my ear... With a forceful thrust inside me my mind goes numb... And body is flushed with pleasures he pulls my legs on his shoulders
" Careful diamond... I'll not be as gentle as I am outside... And let me warn you.. I am addictive.. " He whispers in my neck as next thrust comes by more powerful more aggressive more dominant.. More authorative..
" Well good for you I am not a addict.. " I smirk as he bites my neck as a punishment.. And also as
You are fucking mine...
Another thrust and my nails dug deep in his dense flesh .. Moans and wails are echoes the room with desperate need and I am sure my tomorrow will be awkwardest morning with them...
" Oh.. God Enemy...... " I moan as he stops....
Don't.. Don't.. Don't.. I was going to come....
" You bastard why to stopped? " I ask frustrated...
" You better call me Clyde in bed sweetheart.. "
" Or you have to wait to come my name from your mouth.. " He continues..
I don't have that much sense right now.. He is fucking my brains out...
" Oh... God.. You idiotic.. Clyde.. " I stuttered frustrated when he digs himself deep inside me... Deeper this time that I come hard...
" I bet no one had you come this hard.. Baby.. Only me... " He said kissing him hard and deep his tongue tingling with mine...
My body trembles... And I fall backside on my sofa...
When he pushes again inside me..
" Again? " I asked tears flowing and body trembling..
" I can't let you go till I come sweetheart.. " He said thrusting in me so hard that sofa literally was pushed forward...
My wails and moans reverberated the room .....
" Ahhh... Ohhh... Rysha... My god... " He came...
My name from his mouth plus his coming voice were heaven to my ears... My heart fluttered... I loved it... Hell I am addicted to already.... Addicted to him...