18.

The next day

YN'S POV

"So, what happened?" The police officer asks.

"Hum Angourie Rice rape me yesterday. S-she took advantage of me when I was drunk and super sleepy and didn't know it was her." I let out all in one breath as Reneé traces comforting circle on my back.

"Okay. And where did she touch you exactly?" She asks, noting in her pad. "Hum, my neck, my thighs and she also touched my underwear, but didn't touch any of my genitals. And she also slapped me across the face" I say, a lump in my throat.

"Okay thank you. Now Angourie, what did happen?" She asks Angourie the same question. "Okay, so Y/N was sleeping on the couch and she looked really uncomfortable. So I decided to be a good friends and carried her to the bedroom. I was tucking her in and Reneé came in the room and started punching me." She lies, playing the victim.

"Okay thank you. Reneé what did happen?" She asks again. "I was staying with her because I she was pretty drunk and she was sleeping on my shoulder. Then I went to the bathroom and when I came back, she wasn't there. After I heard a scream and when I came to look, Y/N was strapped down to the bed by Angourie. And I wanted to protect her so I jumped her." Reneé explains her part of the story.

"Okay, I see, I see. Tina showed the evidence, and Angourie all that you said was a lie." The officer declares, making mine and Reneé's face light up in hope.

"I didn't lie! Maybe I did something wrong, but I wasn't conscious of it, I was drunk too!" She says, raising her voice.

"That is not a reason. Rape isn't acceptable drunk or not." The officer interjects sternly, making her huff.

"But."

Of course there's a but.

"Since the three of you got hurt, the sentence will be reduced." She announces, making Reneé and I groan. "And Mrs. Rice you will not be filming Mean Girls anymore."

"But she raped her! You said it yourself, rape isn't acceptable, drunk or not! This isn't a fair punishment!" Reneé protests, a mix of disappointment and annoyance in her face.

"You weren't the one being raped and you attacked her. So technically-"

"There's no technically! That was literally self defence! It would've probably got worse if I didn't come in the room!" She gets mad.

"Ma'am calm down please." "How the fuck will I calm down when the rapist of my girlfriend isn't going to get punished fairly? We're talking about a rape case!" She shouts, getting up.

"Because, like I said, you attacked her without a reason! You weren't the one getting raped! Now accept her fate or I might give you consequences too, is that what you want?" The officer hisses, glaring at Reneé.

That made her sit down and flick her tongue. Angourie just smirks, knowing that she won this battle.

"Now please make your way to the exit and we are going to call you for the court in about one or two weeks. Thank you." The officer says more calmly.

Just as we get out of the building, Reneé slams Angourie to the wall. "I swear if you touch her again I'll fucking kill you." She warns and lets Angourie's body drop to the floor.

She takes my hand securely and drags me to the car. "Baby, it's okay, it's not your fault." I hug her, seeing her sad face.

"Yeah it is! If I didn't leave for the bathroom, it wouldn't have happened." She blames herself, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm sorry if left-" "Reneé, it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself, okay? I'm okay now." I take her in my arms and console her.

"But I-" "There's not but, it's not your fault. I love you." I kiss her forehead softly.

"I love you too." She sniffs.

3 days later, at the airport

It's been a few days since the meeting with the police officer and let me tell you, Reneé has been nothing, but the best and the sweetest to me. She took care of me and made me almost forget about it. Now we are finally at the airport, waiting for our embarcation.

"Baby, I'm so happy we live 10 minutes away from each other!" Reneé sighs happily, hugging my neck. "Me too babe. I didn't even realize until last week." I chuckle, hugging her back.

"What's the first thing you want to do when you arrive?" She asks, looking at me lovingly.

"Definitely see my best friend, Billie." I answer immediately, without hesitation. "By the way she's the one picking us up from the airport." I inform her.

"Mhm. What does she look like?" "How do you don't know what she looks like? She's like one of the most famous singers in history." I raise my eyebrows.

"Billie...as in Billie Eilish?" "Yeah-" "No! Be fucking for real! I-I thought it was another Billie!" She exclaims, flabbergasted.

"Didn't you take the hint?" I laugh at her surprise. "No, but I just didn't think it would be her." She justifies herself, laughing too.

"Okay your turn: what's the first thing you are going to do?" I ask her the same question.

"Sleeping in my bed. I miss my bed so much." She groans. "Not even just my bed, my whole house."

"Me too girl, me too. But it's not a house though, it's more like an apartment." I rectifie.

"Why? Aren't you like super rich or something", she raises her eyebrows. "Yes, I just like to keep it simple. And it's not too small either. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms." I say.

"Mhm, like it. Wife material." She chuckle as I blush. "You know it."

"Flight B-87 to Los Angeles is boarding. Please make your way to the gate. I repeat: flight B-87 to Los Angeles is boarding. Please make your way to the gate. Thank you for your collaboration."

"I think it's our cue." I get up, taking my girlfriend's hand.

"Oh, I'm stress every time I go on a plane." Reneé shudders, clutching her hand around mine.

"Everything is going to be okay, don't worry. You can hold my hand as tight as you want." I comfort her. "Was already planning on it." She jokes, laughing slightly.

"Of course you were." I chuckle.

~~~~

Kinda a shitty chapter. Like my name lol. Better ones coming soon!!!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌