19.

Hey guys! A kind girl informed me that what happened between Angourie and Y/N wasn't rape, but sexual assault. And the last chapter, I put rape. In the following chapters I'll use S.A and not rape. Please don't mind. And thank you so much to this girl.

~~~~

Y/N'S POV

"Babe wake up", I shake Reneé gently. At this point into the ride, she was half on top of me and half in her seat.

"Mhm", she groans, wiping the sleepiness off her face. "We're there, come on. And we're like the last one on the plane." I say, looking around and only seeing an old woman.

"Okay, okay", Reneé sighs and gets up, using me for support. I take our bags and make my way to the exit. Just as we were about to leave, I feel a slight tap on my shoulder.

We both turn around and it was the old lady, smiling kindly at us. Reneé's face illuminates as I try to comprehend what's happening.

"Mathilda!" She exclaims, going to hug the woman. "Reneé, dear, how are you sweetie?" Mathilda asks, hugging Reneé back.

"I'm good and you? I didn't think we would meet again." "I'm good thank you. Me neither, it's such a surprise. And who must that be?" Mathilda asks, glancing at me.

"That's my assistant and girlfriend Y/N", Reneé introduces me happily. "Wow, you chose a good one. She's pretty." The lady compliments me, making me blush and look down.

"I know right?" The two of them continue to talk as we make our way through the airport. After a few minutes, we arrive at the luggage pick up.

I take our luggage and make sign to Reneé that we need to leave. "Mathilda, I wish we could continue talking, but I need to leave. Hope to see you soon!" Reneé waves at her and jogs to me.

"How do you know her?" I ask as we slowly make our way to the entrance. "When I came to set, I met her on the plane. She's really sweet." Reneé tells me.

"She is, really. So now we just need to spot Billie. And maybe she's with her girlfriend as well, I'm not sure." I inform her, looking around.

As my eyes wander around, I spot a tiny girl jumping around up and down with a big sign up in the air with WELCOME BACK BITCH written on it. I instantly know it is Billie. She's the only one that could do that.

"Reneé she's there", I tug at her sleeve and we proceed to speed walk to her. As soon as we are close enough, I run and jump in Billie's arms, hugging her.

"Bitch, I missed you." I say, getting down. "I know, I missed you too. We definitely have to catch up." She says, laughing slightly.

"Yeah really. Hum Billie, this is Reneé, my girlfriend and Reneé, this is Billie, my best friend." I introduce them to each other, earning smiles from the both of them.

"Aww, I'm so happy to meet you, Y/N talked to me so much about you." Bil exclaims and I immediately slap her biceps, making her shut up.

"I don't know what she's talking about." I laugh nervously.  "Oh yeah? Are you sure-" Reneé smirks, but she gets interrupted by a tall black woman wrapping her arms around Billie.

"Hey guys-" "You girlfriend is Quenlin Blackwell?!" Reneé shrieks, her eyes widening. I slap my hand against my forehead. I literally told her.

"Y/N didn't tell you?" "I did tell her, she's just...amnesiac." I sigh, shaking my head. "She told me like two months ago! I can't remember. But anyway, I'm your biggest fan, I've watched since I was literally a child." Reneé fangirls, her eyes glistening in pure admiration.

I can't blame her; Quenlin is literally the influencer of the influencers and the celebrity of the celebrities. Like every single influencer or celebrity in their 20's used to watch her on vine.

"Aww thank you, you're so sweet." Quen smiles. "And you must be Y/N?" "Yeah, that's me. I think we should go because a bitch is hungry", I say, referring to myself.

"Well the bitch is always hungry", Billie snickers, earning a flick to the forehead. "Y'all are arguing like little kids." Reneé rolls her eyes. "Really", Quen agrees.

"For my defence, she's always the one bothering me, so." I shrug my shoulders. "Mhm, I don't think so. You ready? Three, two, one", she counts before sprinting and jumping on my back.

"Billie, you're suffocating me", I exaggerate, acting like I was passing out. "Stop lying", she rolls her eyes, adjusting herself on my back.

We all made our way out to the car, me walking with Bil on my back in front as Reneé and Quen walk behind.

"So what happened with Angourie now? Is she on the show?" Billie asks. I completely forgot to tell her. "Fortunately, no. But she's not going to get a big sentence because Reneé fought with her." I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Ugh, I swear when I find this bitch, she's not coming back", she spats. "Don't even bother, she literally doesn't give a fuck."

"But, you, are you okay? You're good right?" She worries, looking down at me. "I'm good, don't worry." I assure her, letting her down.

I hop in the front with Billie while the girlfriends sit in the back. "Can we go to Taco Bell? I'm craving it right now." I request, my stomach growling.

"Bet."

A few hours later

Finally, the girls and I went to Taco Bell and ate there. We then dropped off Reneé and Quenlin at their houses and Billie came to my apartment for a sleepover.

"So now, you need to tell me everything, and I mean everything." She says, sitting in crisscrossed, facing me.

"Okay, where should I start?" "By the beginning dumbass", she looks at me like I'm dumb.

"Yeah, right, of course by the beginning. Okay so, I came to pick her up at the airport and..."

We are in for a long night.

~~~~

Mostly a fill up chapter. Hope you liked it.

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌