4. Dungaree Memory

"Cause you're all I ever wanted
Thought you would be the one
That's oww
Giving me a heart attack
Getting over you
Baby now that you're gone
I can't stand dumb love songs
Missing you is all I'm thinking about, yeah
Everyone's telling me,
I'm just too blind to see
How you messed me up
I'm better off now.. "

-Heart Attack (One Direction)

~

The next time Eleanor went out she made sure to put her sunglasses on. She couldn't cover up her puffed eyes with makeup, the last time she thought she had done a good job the news covered the story labelling her 'poor girl' who cried about her breakup. She hated how she had zero privacy even in such severe circumstances.

Her friends had rushed by her side when they got aware about the reality and even though Eleanor was grateful for their company she sometimes wished to be wrapped up in arms of certain blue eyed boy. She was not over him yet but she was trying hard to forget him but then again when you have world reminding you about his existence she couldn't do any better. She stopped listening to music altogether because radio would play One Direction's music, her phone was full of songs he loved or he had sang for her.

She started losing weight not only becoming slim but painfully thin but she couldn't care less. Her friends were worried about her and tried to get her to eat, convincing her she deserved better than him but that was just a lie, for Eleanor atleast. They both fitted like missing puzzle pieces. Eleanor didn't throw a pity party, she was just wasn't herself for awhile.

She would take him back in a heart beat if he would return.

As days passed, she got better or atleast pretended that she did. Max was always there to help her along with her other friends. Eleanor wasn't going to be damsel in distress, she was more strong then people would give her credit for. She started going out for coffee with friends, sporting her stylish clothes. Posting a few pictures on Instagram she got a massive support from her followers, there were haters too but Eleanor had mastered the art of ignoring them.

"Let's go out for brunch," Eleanor said to Max and Bruce barked, wiggling his tail. She was trying to stay busy or involved in other activities to keep him out of her mind.

"Seems like Bruce loves to brunch," Max said patting Bruce's head.

So they ended up having brunch at a cafe in Notting hill and then went shopping for a while. Wondering around a few shops, they tried out few clothes.

"Eleanor, why don't you buy a dungaree? You love those right?" Max suggested.

Eleanor froze.

"You can't go to bed without your dungarees.. "

______________________________

"What are you wearing?" Louis said as he leaned into his laptop screen in an attempt to see her outfit. He and boys had concert in 30 minutes and Louis sat there in sweatpants Skyping Eleanor.

"See for yourself," Eleanor got up and did a twirl for him, showing him her dungaree, before getting back in place.

"Babe, you look hot" Louis said awestruck.

"Shut up Lou, I just woke up" she blushed.

"You still look hot" he smirked.

"I miss you!" Eleanor said biting her lip.

"I never knew, " Louis rolled his eyes playfully.

"Cut the sass, Tomlinson" she glared. "When do I get to see you?"

"You are seeing me now" Louis pointed out, teasing her more.

"I mean touch you and-"

"Look who's got naughty or should I say sexually frustrated?" Louis smirked and winked at her.

"Don't you have a concert to sing in?" she blushed furiously.

"Yeah, call you later. Love you" he said blowing a kiss.

"Love you back" she smiled.

"And youu look haawwtt" Louis sang.

On the same concert Louis did the lyric change in Little Things to "You can't go to bed without your dungarees..." and of course it was for Eleanor and she couldn't stop smiling about it for a week.

______________________________

Eleanor closed her eyes and half whispered, "Max I think we should leave. I'm not feeling quite well." And she didn't.

Just when she thought she was getting over him, she couldn't keep him out of her thoughts. She couldn't get over his smile even though she hadn't seen it for month or the feeling of home his arms gave or how they had shared their heartbeats. She still wanted him to love her and them to be alright. She still cried herself to sleep thinking about what they had, what they would have in future if he didn't cheat. She was jealous of the girl he kissed or any other girl he would date. She still had his photo as her phone background and wondered if he did too. She was so not over him.

She was far too broken to be fixed and the only person who could fix her was oceans away.