Mack -part four

I don't know where I am. I am swimming. I am swimming but not moving. Water surrounds me. I do not see my friends anymore. Suddenly the water starts bubbling. I do not see the top. I am holding my breath but I don't need air. I do not feel the burning in my lungs like I always do after two minutes of being underwater. It feels like I am breathing, but I am not. I don't know what is happening. It starts bubbling harder and harder.
                I start to rise. Like I am floating. I start out slow and then rise faster and faster. The water gets colder and colder. Suddenly I am thrown out of the water. There is water shooting up holding me in the air. It is dark outside. I can tell I am in the middle of the ocean. I am scared. I do not know what is happening. I was just swimming, my lungs burning for air. Sarah told me to come back when I felt like the way I did, but I did not listen. Then, I disappeared.
                 I was so close to the end. I am still in the air. I look around me to see where I am. I see our tent about 1 mile away. I try to jump into the water but the water will not let me go. It is holding me there. Suddenly I hear thunder. My heart starts to rase. Lightning lights the sky. I am about 5 stories high. Lightning could strike me any second.
        It starts to rain. Hard. It starts hailing. It is weird, I am not getting hit with ice. The ice circles the water lifting me up. I look at the sky and I see a yellow line coming straight at me. Lightning. I scream. When it hits me I do not feel it. It was like a light shinning on me for a moment.  Suddenly I drop to the surface of the water. The storm stops. It stops raining. I am freaking out. I start to swim to the beach as fast as I can.